Chapter 7

Andrew

We went to buy ice cream and came back to Lise house. She got blankets, pillows and went to change into a more comfortable clothe. While she was changing I noticed all the books and music papers on the desks. I saw an Italian and French book. She's learning languages. I saw her bow in a small couch. "Hey, oh I'm so sorry. I was studying- I always study. I'll pick everything up." She started picking papers and books up. "Need help?"  "I can do it."  "Lise."  "Ok ok fine." I stood up and started picking books and music sheets up. "Come." She walked up the stairs and walked down the tiny hall. She opened a door and turned on a light. It was her practice room. She had a desk, a shelf full of all types of book. I saw a bible and a notebook under it. She studies the bible. I saw her double bass on a stand and a piano. "This is nice." I said still looking around the place. "Thanks, it's messy. But thanks jaja. Come let's pick a film." We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "Scary one?"  "Sure."  We picked and film and cuddled in her couch with blankets. She was in the other side of the couch using her phone. "Hey."  "Yeah?"  "Come here." She came close to me and I hugged her. "I love you." She smiled and kissed me. We had a great time, we watched the film ate, kissed.

One or two hours passed. I should go back. "Yeah, you should." She said. "I'll call you ok?" "Mjm." I said nodding. He pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you Lise." "Me too." I got up and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove to my mums house. I knocked and she opened the door. "Andrew I'm sorr-"  "Mum... I love her. And I really didn't liked what you did. You can't judge or push someone out of my life just because they are sad. Come on..." She looked down and sighed. "I lost control. I'm sorry... I just want your future partner to be good. And she is good I really do love her. I just didn't knew how to handle it..."  "It's ok..." i hugged her and she hugged me back. "How is she?" She asked. "She's ok I guess." "Are you two ok?" "Yeah we are fine."  "Should I talk to her?"
"Yeah." I said looking down. "Should I go now?"
"I don't really know. Do as you wish. I'll see you later mum, I love you" I left after that.

Victoria

I got into better clothing and drove to Lise's house. I got out of the car and walked to the door. I sighed and knocked. I heard her scream "coming!" So I waited. She opened the door and our eyes locked. "I- come in." She said moving to the side opening the door. "Thank you." I said looking around the house. It was nicely organised and decorated. I saw ice cream containers on the table in front of the tele, pillows and cozy sheets. "I'm sorry for the mess... Andrew and I were seeing a film. I'll pick it right up. Do you want some tea?" She asked kindly. "I would love some. I like your house." "Oh thank you." She said kindly smiling. Her decorations were modern but it had a touch of Europe's history. It was lovely. "You can sit wherever you want." She said serving the tea. "Oh I have small porch on the second floor."
"That would be nice." "Yeah? Ok come." I led her through my stairs and hallway, we walked into the porch. The sun es setting. She sat silent and had a sip of the tea. "You make good tea." "Thank you." I said smiling. Silence took over us. "Lise.." "Its fine Victoria.. I don't expect you to act normal. It's normal for people to act that way..."  "I'm sorry.. I- it took me by surprise that someone so beautiful like you would do and feel all this things..." "You can say it... I've accepted the fact that I am depressed."  "I went through it too..." I said. "Look." I said pulling up my sleeve. She stared and the horizontal scar on my left arm. She didn't looked surprised or scared. "Can I?" She asked. "Go ahead." She touched it and caressed it. "I'm sorry." She said. "I do understand you. And I know how hard can it be. I know how hard going though the thoughts of killing yourself can be, but I know how it goes in a relationship too, I know what kind of heart Andrew has, it's big, way too big to be honest. I didn't wanted him to hurt... Please understand me. I'm sorry."  "I completely understand Victoria. I didn't wanted him to know either... I know it hurts him. Seeing me like this. I know it does... But I've lived with the same fear all my life. Who would want me with this cuts? Who would want a depressed girl. I decided to hide it... and avoid everything about it. But it's still there and I can't do anything about it..." She said as tears rolled down her eyes. "I'm sorry darling." I said drying her tears. "But there's something that I can assure you and that's that he's not leaving. You are stuck with him."  She smiled and chuckled. "I'm glad then." We talked some more. About life and everything about it. After about three hours more I decided to leave. "I'll leave you Now darling. The tea was splendid." "Thank you, you are welcome here anytime." We said our goodbyes and I left. As soon as I got in the car I sighed. "Oh God thank you." I said resting my head on the car wheel. I drove home.