Chapter 2

Lise

I got inside my house and took a bath. I decided to make some tea. While I was making the tea, Angel texted me. We texted for a while and I could sense she was pissed, lol. I stopped texting her and took my tea, I walked to my rooftop and sat in a chair to drink it with one of my many books. Suddenly I received a message from unknown.

"Hey Lise, it's Andrew. How are you?" Suddenly I felt a rush taking upon me. I pushed it aside and took my phone. "Hello Andrew, I'm feeling better thank you. Did you got home safe?" "I did thanks for asking. How's your bruise?" "It's still there but it'll get better, thanks."

Suddenly my door went off. I jogged and opened the door. "Oh hey Vianca!" "Heyyy!" She said giving me a big hug. "Come in come in." "How are you?" She asked. After thinking twice before answering. "I'm fine." "How are you?" "I'm good! You remember Tyler? He asked me to be his girlfriend." "Woooppp reallyyy! When?!" "Some days ago." "Why didn't you told me?!!!" "You are busy most of the time and I didn't wanted to bother you." "Oh please! I would've made time to go out!" "I will next time." I took my phone.

"I hope you get better..." "I'm not dyinggg. Why do you worry so much?" "Because I care about you." My heart skipped a beat. I breathed in and placed my phone down. "Everything ok?" Vianca asked. I smiled "Yeah of course. Just that you didn't told me! But everything is ok." I said slightly laughing. "Hey where's your car? I didn't see it." "Oh it's getting al fixed up, something's for damaged but I'll pick it up soon." "Why do you have a bruise I'm your head??!!" "I literally fell to the ground when I was going up the stairs today." I completely lied... About everything, and I felt bad but I don't wanted anyone to know I met Andrew... I picked up my phone and saw I've received a message from Andrew. "I'm going to the bathroom." "Ok!" She said and I walked away.

"Thanks.." that's the least I could reply. "Sorry." He said. "No no, don't be, it's fine." I hit send and waited. I felt like a teenager hiding her first boyfriend to her mother. Pathetic. He's not even going to be my boyfriend.. "I would like to go out with you again... But clearly not after a car crash caused by me. Jaja" What? Just. Happened? SHIT! "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I don't know if you are with someone." I jumped by the sound of the ringtone. I slightly smiled. "No worries. I'm not talking to someone and I don't have a boyfriend." "Oh, good!" I just laughed. "I need to stop writing my thoughts." I crackled pretty loud. After it completely regretting it. "Don't worry. Ajajajaja" "So, is it a yes?" He asked. "It is, Andrew." "When can i pick you up?" "Pick me up? You broke two cars today. Remember?" "Rightttt... I can ask my mum for hers. I'll just walk to her house and get it. Tomorrow noon?" "I finish working around 22:00..." "what if I pick you up for breakfast?" "That sounds great." I replied. "I'll be there around 09:30. Sounds good?" "Good." I felt his smile through the phone. "Good night Lise. :)" "Good night Andrew."

I smiled and walked out of the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door I saw Vianca standing in the door. "Ummm hey?" "You are talking to a man aren't you?" "Why would you even consider I am?" "Why do you think Lise!" "Ayyyy porque eres tan presentada!" "Don't start talking Spanish because I don't understand!" "Why are you so nosey!" "Because I know you are lonely as shit and I know you! I know when you act different." "And because I'm lonely I need someone?" I asked in a angry tone. "You deserve someone Lise... Someone good, kind, that loves you and accepts you for who you are... With all your flaws... that's why..." she sighed. "Can you please tell me?" "Don't tell." "I won't." We walked to my kitchen and I made coffee for the both of us." "Can I stay over?" "Sure." "Ok go on." "I got into a car crash... But he, Andrew, was the one that hit me. He freaked out and completely lost his mind asking me if I was ok and how sorry he was. After all that we went to a dinner, well we walked to a dinner and drank coffee and talked and aja." "Ajá what Lise?!" "Well we talked about our jobs, about music etc." "Nothing new." "Ja ja. Oh and tomorrow he's picking me up to get breakfast..." "So you two went on a 'date' because your cars crashed and now he's asking you on another one. That's great!!! Do you like him?" "I- he's attractive." I said preparing the coffee backwards. I wanted to give little information. I wanted to keep everything to myself. "Good." I handed her the coffee and she thanked me. "So how's your man?" "Oh he's so good." She said clear love coming out of her mouth. "I'm really happy for you." "Thanks to your advice for the both of us lol." "Jajaja yeah I guess." "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah I'm just tired." I said smiling. "I'm going to sleep ok? Tomorrow I'll leave with Andrew so..." "Don't worry." She said smiling. "Good night love." I said walking toward my room. "Hey Lise?" I turned around looking at her. "Yes?" "Please give him a chance." I slightly smiled and nodded. "I'll try." I turned around and went in my room. I washed my teeth and my face and went to bed. In the morning I heard my alarm ringing. Suddenly my head started pounding. I hit snooze and collapsed my back on my bed. I sighed, suddenly I remembered. The date! I ran out of my bed into the bathroom, I shaved applied my daily creams and wore hell tons of perfume. I took like three pills and swallowed them. I walked to my closet and wore some leggings with a black shirt, I wore high heel brown boots and a brown hat. I wore a bit of blush and my usual chapstick. I took my bags and looked at my double bass. Suddenly received a message. From Andrew.