Fuck him... Fuck me.

Heyyy This Chapter is going to be in third person. So no POV today. You guys should just go and comment on the last chapter though, along with the new One Shot. KAYYY :)))))) Thank you and Enjoy. But just warning Im going to do a little smut in here, but it might not be what you expect. 

Um.. I also really suck as a writer because I left niggas hanging. So much bs has happened but. w.e I'm an ass. And this won't be ode long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayan and Chresanto slept together soundless and peacful through the night. Then in a sudden rush Cresanto woke up. No purpose, no reason. The faded blond headed boy looked around in the nearly pitch black room. Luckly Ray stayed sleeping.

Chresanto, not wanting to wake his boyfriend up, got up effortlessly and decided to walk around the room he stopped when he felt apresance behind him. He twisted around and saw Jacobs looking at him with a sexual look in his eye.

"...What cha... What cha doing over there ,Jake?"

"Chresanto... Let me ask you a question? Hmm?"

"How do you feel about Ray? Like seriously in all honesty. We go wayy back so you can tell me."

Chresanto gave Jacob a puzzled look.

"Where's this coming from Jacob? Why do you ask?"

"No where I just... Feel like we don't talk.. Like we used to, ya know?" Jacob inched closer closing Chresanto's shirtless body to the wall.

"I love him very much, I would hope he feels the same way. In the beginning it was... Complicated, but I love that boy a lot."

Jacob kept creeping closer and closer as Chresanto kept moving back to the wall. He noticed and tried to go around Jakes body, only to be blocked.

"Yo man ,Jake, you my nigga and all but, dead ass, you gotta get out my way." The muscle bound boy told him.

"So your telling me... Right now that you love your precious Rayan enough tht you wouldn't even THINK about cheating on him? No matter what he does? What if he cheated on you with someone you knew? Hmm? What would you do then? Do you really think that this little relationship of yours is hoing to last long enough for you to both get out, alive?"

"The hells wrong with you Jacob! Move out my damn way! I'll throw you across the room, on hood son."

Jacob leaned his head back and gasped with his hand on his chest.

"Thats how you treat you ol' friend Jake? Throwing me across a room. That hurts Chres, it really does."

Chresanto however, didnt give a damn. He just got pissed off the more Jacob talked.

"Listen, if u just moved when I asked the first time you feelings wouldnt be hurt. So, I'm going to ask you for the last time because, I don't want to hurt my brotha, move out of my way."

Jacob gave his old friend a smirk and pushed him to the wall closing in on his body. However, it didnt take long for Chresanto to push Jacob damn near to the other side of the room. He was seething with rage.

Before shit got out of hand, Ray finally awoke from the commotion.

"AYE! What's going on!" He stood between the two boys. Chresanto ready to pounce muscles bulging and body sweating bullets.

"Look at how sexy you are when your pissed, I should have did this long ago!" Jacob smirked and dusted himself off.

"Now hold the fuck on hipty hop across the fucking boarder ass nigga. I dont know who your talking about but I'm about to let him beat your ass if you dont shut the hell up!"

"Why wait? Let him go right now." Jacob stood and smirked at the two, clearly taunting them.

"Nah. You don't need the satisfaction of it. Chressy baby calm down," Rayan looked at Jacob with sinister eyes, "Don't let him have the glory... He doesn't deserve the attention he craves."

"I just want to beat him so bad. But I'll calm down and chill, tonight. But, I dare you to try me again. Just because we go way back don't mean I can't put yo ass in ya place."

Chresanto when back his side and layed on the old mattress and bed spread.

"Jacob you tryna get killed, hombre."

Rayan mimiked Chres's movements and laid up next to him.

Jacob just stood there. Thinking, long and hard about his next move. The plan wasnt going accordingly and he didn't like that. He expected Chres to back down because of their past. He sees the capabilities of his old friend. Now he has to tweak him plan to make it easy for him.

This is going to be harder than he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry this was shitty. I'm in the salon and I was think about the book. Ion reallyyy like it anymore. Idk where I'm going with this tbh. I might stop it soon. Like make a quick ending and start a Royce because thts fucking life right there.

Let me know if y'all would like me to make a quick ending to this book and start a new one orrr continue this to a good length.

T
M
S
Dm
Ej