Stop Sh!tting Me Boy!

Chresanto's POV

Still feel like complet shit for what I did. No ones talking to me. I don't blame them either. I'm constantly getting mean mugged, or scoffed at.

If only they knew my feelings.

If only HE knew my feelings.

I layded hands on him. I'd never stoop so low again. I guess I really don't know my own strength...

I walked by Ray, my love, the one I hurt deeply. He looked at me with the most hated in his eyes. I've never falling for a boy before. It was hard to accept my feelings for him. The guy that took us called me to the door so I was walking to him.

"Yes sir." I sighed.

"I realized, kid with the braids birthday has gone by and that kid with the big hairs birthday is tomorrow...." He trailed off.

"Yeah." I looked at him confused.

"If y'all wanna do anything for his day tomorrow just let me know and I'll buy some cake or whatever. Same for your day if y'all are still here when it comes." He said that last part pretty emptily and cold.

Like he knew the answer that I wasn't going to be here. And in a permanent way. I shivered and told him that I would let them know of the circumstances. He nodded and left locking the door.

"Hey... Um guys.." they looked up at me and rolled their eyes.

"Look I know no one wants to talk to me or hear my voice but the guy said that if Jacob wants to have anything for his birthday tomorrow. We can tell him and he'll go pick it up. Cake and all that good stuff." I told them and chuckled the last part.

"Oh that's nice. Thanks, August." Ray told me coldly.

"Look I know y'all probably hate me or whateve-"

"No! I don't hate you Chresanto. I'm just disappointed in your ridiculous actions towards Ray. They were completely uncalled for and just plain stupid and mean to do a person. I want to be bros again. But you need to get it together first. Ok?" Jacob expressed to me while looking at me like a poor soul with out love.

"Ok, But can you help me please. I also need to tell you something really important. Pleasseee!!" I pleaded.

He looked at Ray and got up from where they were sitting to come to me.

"Fine, but this doesn't mean we're friends again. I'm still hella pissed at you." He walked over to the side where I was by myself so Ray wouldn't hear our conversation.

"Ok, Jacob first of all I'm really glad your willing to talk to me and I hope we can semi-patch things up before your birthday." He nodded at me. " Look, Jake I'm going to need you to not scream or be obvious about what I'm about to tell you. Ok?"