Chapter 17

~•Saturday, the fall dance•~

*Your pov*
Today's Saturday! The dance is tonight. I was pretty excited about it, especially seeing my friends in their suits and Kyle in her dress. I put on some comfortable clothes and went to my backyard. I sat there by the pool reading a book. I heard two doors close so I went to go check who it was. It was David and Lui. I got excited and went to go hug them. "Oh my god! It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I heard David chuckle and went to go hug him. "We miss you too y/n." I softly punched Luis' arm and invited them in my house. I gave them a can of soda and sat on the couch. We talked for what seemed like hours. I checked the time and it read '6:15'. I jumped up and told the guys that the dance started at '7:30'. They quickly got up and hugged me then left. I ran up to my room and took a quick shower. I got out and texted Kyle to meet me at my house. She replied within a second saying she was on her way. I smiled and went to my closet to get my dress. It was still in the black bag so it was safe. I heard someone come in and yell. "Y/n, where are you?! Are you ready!?" I yelled back. "I'm in my room Kyle! Come up!" And with that I started doing my makeup. She came in and I saw how her hair and makeup was done. She looked so pretty. She placed her dress on my bed next to mine. When I was done with my makeup, I did my hair. I was done with my makeup and hair so it was time for them dress and shoes. I went to my bathroom so Kyle can change in my room. I put on my dress and my shoes then looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath and stepped outside. I closed my eyes then opened them when I heard Kyle gasp. I opened my eyes and gasped as well. She looked beautiful in her pink two piece dress. "Wow Kyle, you look amazing." She smiled then spoke up. "You look beautiful too y/n. I can't wait to see Tyler and Jonathan in their suits." She squealed as did I. I couldn't wait to see the guys in their suits, especially Jonathan. We went downstairs and sat down on the couch, watching tv. Kyle got a message from Tyler saying that he and Jonathan will meet us at the dance. We looked at each other and shrugged it off. We got off the couch and made our way to the front door. I grabbed my keys from the key holder and opened the door. Kyle went out to my car as I locked the front door. I then made my way to my car and unlocked those doors. We got in and I started the engine. Kyle turned on the radio. The song that was playing was called 'Without You' by Lana Del Rey. This was my favorite song so I turned it up just a bit. I started singing as I rolled my window down a little. We finally made it to the school and I found a parking spot. We got out and made our way to the gym. Kyle found a table so we went to go sit at it. I checked my phone and saw that the time was '7:25'. I guess we got here early. We talked for a while then saw David, Lui, Brian, and Evan. Kyle called them over as they saw us. They came and we stood up and hugged them. Evan looked me up and down and smiled. "You look beautiful y/n" I back and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Evan, you look handsome." I saw him blush a little but he smiled. I told Kyle that I had to go get something from my car, so she nodded and came with me. I had a little present for Jonathan. I got us a necklace. I got him a devil wing and got myself an angel wing. I thought it would be cute to give it to him at the dance. I showed Kyle the necklaces and she jumped while squealing. I smiled and giggled as I saw Tyler and Jonathan pull up. I quickly grabbed her hand and we safely ran inside the school. We went to the bathroom to see if we messed anything up, which we didn't. We looked cute still so we went back to the gym. The music was already playing which meant that the dance already started. We saw Tyler and Jonathan at the table so we went to go sit down. I sat by Jonathan and as he saw me, he smiled and started blushing. I couldn't help but giggle. "Wow y/n you look like an angel. You're so beautiful." I blushed as I took out the box that our necklaces. He raised an eyebrow and tried getting it. I pulled it way from him and kissed his lips. "You're not getting this little gift yet Jonathan." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I looked at Kyle and Tyler. They looked amazing together. I then looked at the box and decided to give Jonathan his necklace. "Here you go Jonathan. I got us necklaces. I got you a devils wing because you're a bad boy." He smiled and put it on. "I love it y/n. Did you get one for yourself?" I nodded my head and put mine on. "Yup. I got myself an angel wing since I thought it would be cute to have that devil-angel type relationship." He smiled and pulled out a small box. I looked at him confused as he got on one knee again. He put the small box in front of him and started speaking. "Y/n, this is gonna be the most special night ever. I love your gift and I hope you love mine as well." And with that, he opened the box and I saw two beautiful bracelets. One read 'His Queen' while the other one read 'Her King'. I smiled and helped him up. He grabbed my hand and put the bracelet on my wrist. I kissed him passionately and hugged him. This was going to be the best night ever.