Chapter 10

~•Time skip•~ ~Saturday ~

*Your pov*
It was Saturday which meant dress shopping for me and Kyle. I was pretty excited to go shopping with a girl this time. I loved shopping with my dad, but there was some awkwardness when we shopped for girl things. I went shopping with Kyle before, and we got matching outfits. We decided to wear them today. It was fun we even did our hair almost the same. I put a messy bun in my hair and she put two in hers. When we started getting ready to leave, my dad came from his room. It feels like I haven't seen him in years. "Hey dad, you okay?" He looked at me then his mouth dropped. I looked at Kyle but she looked just as confused as I did. "Y/n, what happened to your eye?" I forgot that my eye hadn't healed up yet. I mean it was, but you can still see it. "I ran into a door on Monday. I was going to my classes and ran to a door that was open." I lied to him because I didn't want to tell him that Jonathan hit me. Besides it was an accident right? Anyway he smiled and gave me a hug. He gave Kyle a wave as we left. "Your dad seems nice" "Yeah he is until you get him mad, its a whole different story." We both giggled as we got in my car. I started the engine and Kyle turned the radio on. It was a song that sounded like it was from GTA 5 so we just listened to it. It was a pretty good song. Kyle even enjoyed it. We made it to the dress store and Kyle squealed. I could tell she was excited to shop for our dresses. We went in this dress shop and looked around. After we looked around, we stopped at these two dresses. They were in the light so it was like they were calling us. We went over to them and we fell in love with them. I was excited to wear my dress for the fall dance. After we paid for them, we went to go look for shoes. I found these black high heels with a little bit of gold on it. Kyle found a pink pair. We paid and went to go get some frozen yogurt. I couldn't wait for the dance. I was mostly excited to see Jonathan and Evan in their suits. I wanted to see Kyle and Tyler together so I can take multiple pictures. I was just looking forward for next Saturday. I smiled as my thought faded away. We went to the frozen yogurt place and ordered our yogurt. After we placed our orders, we went to go sit down. We sat by a window so I looked outside. As I was looking outside, I saw something that made me tear up. I saw Jonathan kissing Amber. Kyle saw and then our yogurt came. I was so pissed off at Jonathan that I grabbed my yogurt and stormed off. I didn't want to talk to or see Jonathan anymore, and this time, I meant it.