Chapter 13

*Your pov*
I was relieved that Tyler and Jonathan came to my rescue. If they hadn't come, I would've been hurt or dead. I was hugging Jonathan tightly. I needed his warmth. Tyler, Jonathan, and I all heard a door closed so we looked out a window and saw Kyle. She ran in my house and plopped on the couch. I giggled in Jonathans arm and lightly pushed him so I can grab Kyles things. He let me go and went to go sit down. Tyler and Kyle were getting my Xbox ready to play to game. As I went back downstairs, I heard Kyle yelling. I quickly ran downstairs and saw Amber in my living room. "Why are you here Amber?" That was all that came out of my mouth. She looked at me and glared. "For your information y/n, I came to get Jonathan so he can take me out to get food. C'mon Jon let's go." I looked at Jonathan as he was already staring at me. He looked really pissed and walked up to me. I was worried he was going to tell me something, but instead, he pulled me in for the longest, sweetest, rough, passionate kiss ever. I can hear Amber struggling to get to me but Kyle held her back. I wrapped my arms around Jonathans neck as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We broke the kiss to catch some breath. I turned to Kyle and looked at Amber standing behind with her arms crossed and her eyes filled with anger. Kyle smirked at Amber and stuck out her tongue. Amber then pushed Kyle, and came running at me. I ran out to my backyard and heard Amber screaming. I turned to face her as she tackled and we both landed in my pool. We started fighting as Jonathan, Tyler, and Kyle came running after us. This was my first fight so I didn't really know what to do. All Amber was doing was pulling my hair and slapping me. I felt anger rise as I punched her across the face. She let go of and grabbed her jaw. I swam out of the water and onto the grass. She came after and started throwing punches at me. I dodged a couple but ended up falling on the ground. She got on top and started throwing punches. I was blocking them so I didn't get hurt as much. Then someone pulled her off and pushed her so she fell. I looked up and saw Jonathan standing over me. He held his hand out and helped me up. Kyle ran to me and took me to the bathroom to take a quick shower. She grabbed a towel and gave it to me. She left the bathroom and waited in my room. I started the shower and quickly got undressed. I went in the warm water and just relaxed. I needed this relaxation for a long time. When I was done washing my hair and body, I rinsed myself off and got out of the shower. I grabbed the towel and wrapped myself with it. I looked out my bathroom door to see if Kyle was still there and good thing she wasn't. I quickly got out of my bathroom and closed my room door. Thank god I had a bathroom in my room. I got dressed in some comfortable pajamas. I brushed my hair and went downstairs. As I got downstairs, I heard Jonathan laugh. His laugh was crazy but I loved it. I went in the kitchen to get a drink and made my way to the living room. I saw them playing 'guitar hero'. Kyle was the singer as Jonathan was on the drums and Tyler was on the guitar. I giggled to myself when I saw who they were playing against. Since they were online, they were playing against Lui, David, and Brian. It feels like I haven't seen them in forever. I texted Brian to come over with the guys after their battle of the bands with Kyle, Jon, and Tyler. He quickly replied with an 'okay see you soon :)'. I smiled to myself as I just sat there watching my best friends performing. I glanced at Jonathan and smiled to myself. I thought to myself for a moment. 'He's amazing. We've had our ups and downs, but we work through them. I want him in my life. I need him in my life.' I was pulled out my thought by hearing a knock on my door. I quickly got up to see who it was. It was Jake so I told Jonathan. He looked up and at the door. He left the drum set and went to go open the door. I was beside him so I can hear what they're talking about. It was an awkward silence between them so I peeked my head out to talk to Jake. "What Jake?" "Is Amber here?" Right when I was about to answer, Jonathan spoke up. "Yeah she is. Kyle, Tyler go get that stupid bitch." I turned to Tyler and Kyle as they got up and went to get Amber. They came back and Kyle shoved Amber out the door. I lightly laughed and Jake glared at me. He helped Amber keep her balance and I just continued laughing. Jake looked back at me and started pacing his way towards me. He grabbed my arm and pushed me on the concrete floor. He got on top of me and started hitting me. I tried fighting back, but he was stronger. I then heard Jonathan yell and saw Jake get pulled off of me. Jake punched my eye twice so it was hard to see what was happening. All I heard was Tyler yelling for Jonathan to stop because someone called the cops. Kyle helped me up and cleaned my face. I could see a lot more clearer. I saw Jonathan push Jake in his car and then Jake drove off. I stood up and went inside. I went to up to my room and changed my clothes. I put on a 'Rolling Stone' shirt on that my dad gave me. I went back downstairs and plopped onto the couch. Jonathan sat next to me and put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. His steady heartbeat was like music to my ears. I was in love with this boy. I hope we become more than friends at the dance.