Draco had his laying on his back, his head resting on Hermione's lap. He with no expression read his, taking peaks at Hermione's face whenever he could during his read. But that all changed when he saw the date and whom it was addressed to.

June 6th, 1980

'Dearest Narcissa,

Congratulations! What a prise and blessing!. A beautiful boy, I promise I will visit you as soon as I can. I'm so happy for you and Lucius. He sounded so happy when I read the letter from you both. Draco, what a fitting name, I bet he's beautiful. It was the best news I've heard in years, I have a never ending smile on my face. I certainly can't wait to meet him, I've been told he's quite the angel of the ward. I promise, I will be there within the week. I will not end this week without hugging and kissing the little one. I'm so glad it went smoothly, for a minute there I believe I was going to loose you. But he is here and you are well and that's all I could ever hope for. All my love to Lucius and of course our little dragon, from your loving friend- Horatia.'

Blaise had skimmed through multiple short Christmas tags, he presumed them to be attached to gifts.

December 25th, 1977

Remus- a classic muggle tail I found truly endearing, I hope you will love as much as I did.

Lilly- all the essentials us girls need! oh that includes the mountain of chocolate.

Hagrid- Found this fascinating books on Dragons and I knew you'd love it, Merry Christmas!

James- The hairbrush is not a joke James, use it, enjoy the chocolate frogs, but please use the brush!

Peter- I know you always forget yours, but here you are, a brand new hat, including the biggest box of jelly beans I could find!.

He froze on the last and grabbed the others attentions.

"OI!" He cried, everyone leaping out of their skin. " Look at this!" He points. They all gather around him.

"Minerva, who's Minerva?" Pansy asked.

"It's McGonagal, Professor McGonagal!" Ron answered, amazed. Hermione pointed beneath it.

"What does that say, I can't quite make it out" She tilts her head.

"Well I've read like a billion of them and I know our professor's hand-writing better than probably anyone, so I read the lot to you" Blaise said and continued. "Minerva, here you are, your favourites and some new leather gloves I found, just like..mum's"

they all look between themselves, full of shock.

"Mum's ? as in her mum and McGonagal's mum are the same mum? or as in McGonagal knew her mum and that's why she's saying mum?" Ron asked confusedly.

"It continues-Blaise said- Thanks for everything sister, Horatia-"

"Horatia, that's how she ends each letter, that has to be her, that has to be Time, it's no coincidence" Hermione answered.

"Dumbledore said that the book was given to Horatia, and do you remember McGonagal's face when Harry mention the name Horatia, it was like she couldn't remember something" Pansy stated.

"Um, hello, is anyone else picking up the fact that Time and McGonagal are sisters, maternal sisters" Draco said and silence wrung through the air.

"But the age difference" Pansy said.

"It's sort of like Charlie and Ginny, when you think about it, Charlie was well working a good job, as was Bill, when Ginny started school" Ron answered.