Lou Teasdale's Assistant Prologue

Okay this is the story of me being Lou Teasdale's assistant. And if you're wondering shouldn't I be so excited cause she has connections to the One Direction boys, well let's just say I'm not a fan of them. Like I think they have good music and all that jazz but I'm not crazy about them. But anyways this isn't a story of some girl and some boy this is a story of a girl and boy boy band.

****************************************************************

 Prologue 

Hey so my name is Olivia, Olivia Braun. If you're wondering no I'm not related to Scooter Braun Justin Bieber's manger so let's get that straight now.

I'm eighteen years old I lived in California until my mom thought it was a brilliant idea for me to be an assistant to her best friend from high school or childhood. Basically the whole reason she's doing this is so she can get rid of me cause I've been distracting her from work, BULL! So anyways the person I'll be assisting is Lou Teasdale One Direction's Hair and Make-up person on the Where We Are Tour. Yippee. So my mom told me to pack up and get ready to leave for a long journey across the world starting back home in  England in one day. (If I forgot to mention I'm originally from London, England.) So that's what I'm doing now, packing. My mom told me to pack all the stuff I really want to take and I can shop for the rest when I need it.  So after I finish packing my mom says it's time to go. Great. So I get in her BMW and drive to LAX. Once I get to LAX she gives me my suitcase and says, "Have a good flight. See you maybe soon." and then she left. So I went inside the airport and started thinking only 14 more hours till home, great.

Author's Note:

Hey guys so this is a new story I thought maybe some people would like to read . So if you like where this is going comment and tell me. And if you read this thanks :)

-the writer of this fanficton

p.s. don't worry the boys are coming into the next chapter, but only if you comment so I can continue the story