Chapter 9

Guess who's back! I know that I've said tons of times that I wasn't going to continue on with this story. But some how I just had so much inspo for it. I think also with me desperately wishing that they were doing a spin off with the moms instead and seeing more Sherri/Teri and Lena/Stef this is my way of keeping that hope alive lol. And no shade to Maia and Cierra with their spin off, I just really loved the show mainly bc of the moms. But I'm sure that it will still be good...but ...yeah. So here you go guys! Enjoy!

Chapter 9

Time moves in a very mysterious way. In a few months' time things can change for the better but in ways that aren't expected as well. For Sherri and Teri so much has happened and evolved for them but their own clear relationship got put back on the back burner.

Sherri stayed with Teri for well over a month but her fear of over crowding her caused her to move out into her own condo, against Teri's persistent persuasion that she was always welcome to stay. But it wasn't enough to convince her .

Surprisingly, even with them living together for that short period of time they have yet to be intimate with each other. In facts after that initial night with the encounter with Kamar, they haven't really done anything more than kissing. Even with time that started to diminish.

They remained close and their friendship blossomed to the most beautiful connection either of them has ever had. But the sole reason for them stepping back into the friend role couldn't exactly been pin pointed. It wasn't something that they talked about but with all of the changes going on with the show, waiting to hear if it will be picked up, Sherri finding her own place, and figuring out how to go about leaving Kamar they each just let it go. They didn't want to add even more stress to the other so they just passively agreed to just remain friends, at least until they really got to know and understand each other more.

In fact, this bit of distance actually made them even closer. The tension and deep rooted love that they had for each other made them increasingly believable as an onscreen couple. A lot of the time there were tons of sexual and emotional tension but they were able to flirt it out or get it out on set and no one questioned it.

.....

"Uh excuse me chauffeur, do you mind stop taking selfies and focus on your driving" Teri half joked while holding onto the back to the studio cart for dear life.

"My driving isn't that bad", Cierra laughed, "I don't hear Sherri complaining".

Teri looked over to Sherri who was slouched back in the seat taking in the sun and the ride.

"Hey, I'm not in this", she laughed.

The three of them decided to take the studio cart and go exploring around Warner Bros. Plus it was such a nice day they desperately wanted to get some sun and air during their break.

"Oh I finally got done drawing up the divorce papers. So Kamar should be served with them soon". Sherri has become more comfortable with the reality of her life. She wasn't really afraid of what people thought anymore. Teri helped her realize that the most important thing in life is locating your happiness and the paths to get there. It wasn't like she disclosed her marriage problems to everyone but a few of the cast and crew did know about it and were very supportive.

"Are you ok?" Cierra asked, "How are you feeling about it?"

"I'm fine I guess. I just hope that it all goes well and isn't a nightmare. But I just can't wait until it is all over. It's been a while since I've been single and unattached. I'm kind of excited to rediscover who I am while on my own".

Something about what Sherri said sort of made Teri's heart sink. But she decided against speaking up. Especially with Cierra around.

"So Miss Thing, how are you and Jeff doing. Anything 'official' yet?" Teri said in her best mock voice.

Sherri laughed and slapped Teri's leg at her use of air quotes. Teri just winked over at her and laced their fingers.

Cierra instantly blushed and became excited to the point where she turned around to gush inadvertently forgetting that she was driving.

"Ahh! Cierra!" Both woman screamed as the held on to each other as the cart swerved.

"Oops. My bad". Cierra casually said as she turned back to the steering wheel. She looked back to the two women who were practically in each other's lap. "You two are so dramatic. At least you didn't die"

The two just looked to each other and shook their heads not bothering to move further away from each other.

Sherri placed her hands slightly under Teri's shirt and started to rub her soft skin. And Teri rubbed little circles on her leg that sat across her lap as Cierra continued on with her story.

"We're going to Hawaii during our long weekend! I'm so excited. I'm sure by time we get back we will be official. You two should actually go on a little vacation together. Maia and I were talking about it and we think that it's a great idea"

They both tried to awkwardly protest. Not so much because they didn't want to. But there's been a lot of built up sexual tension between them that they've been avoiding. And alone on a romantic get away would not help.

"Oh please. It's not like you guys will have anything else to do. You guys don't have kids. I'm sure Maia wouldn't mind pet sitting Gus. Plus this is perfect for an about to be single Sherri and an about to be taken Teri".

Sherri sat back a little and looked at Teri confused and Teri gave Cierra a look.

Cierra just laughed. "Sorry! But in my defense you should've known that Maia would tell me".

"What are you guys talking about?" Sherri questioned, trying to disguise the hurt in her voice.

"This guy that I've known for a while. Asked me out on a couple of dates. It's..it's really nothing too serious"

"You guys look cute together! Maia showed me the pictures" Cierra beamed.

"I want to see them", Sherri said.

"No. No you don't. It's nothing" Teri tried to say.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating someone"?

Teri wanted to say because she much rather be dating her, but knew that she couldn't say that.

"It just slipped my mind, love. And couldn't really find the perfect timing. With the move, divorce, and show I just really wasn't thinking about it".

"All the more reason for you two take a vacation together", Cierra interjected, knowing exactly what she was doing.