Book 2. Chapter S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

"I know what I said and yes I mean it. If I was not serious of getting us back together, do you think I would let Tia forgive you?"

"Right, of course. What does she like again? Mamamitos?"

"Miguelitos."

"Oh okay, got it."

"Where's Amari?" I asked, I haven't heard her voice. "What did you guys had for dinner?"

"She's playing in the game arcade. We had burger and chicken wings."

"So unhealthy."

"Come on, mommy." Flynn mimicked Amari's voice. "This time only..." And then he went back to his normal voice and whispered. "The woman next to me looks at me like I'm crazy."

I chuckled and said, "Anyways, I will see you two later."

"Bye, pudding. I miss you so much."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Bye."

..........

"I made paella enough for a whole soccer team. I hope you're hungry." Aunt Lydia said as I walked in the kitchen.

"Wow." My eyes widened at the amount of Paella on the dinner table. "If you had told me that you would make so much food, I could have told Flynn not to buy dinner."

"Well, at that time I was not sure If I would forgive him," Aunt Lydia said as she placed two plates on the table. "C'mon dig in, I'm hungry. I have been in the hospital the whole day."

Milan was currently still in the hospital. His favorite nurse came in the room and told us that we could go home and have a good night's sleep. After all it was his job to watch over Milan. But Flynn protested and said that he wants to spend the night with Milan.

The nurse then told him to come back at nine pm, because that's the time parents can come back to spend the night with their kid.

After we ate the delicious paella, Aunt Lydia cleaned up the table and I put the leftovers in plastic containers. "I'll put paella for Milan, in case he gets hungry tonight." I said as I was about to scoop some paella for Milan.

Aunt Lydia shook her head. "He's not allowed to have food from outside. For now, he can only eat hospital food."

"Oh." I said.

When we were almost done cleaning the kitchen, there was a soft knock on the front door. "Must be Flynn." I wiped my hands on the kitchen towel and walked to the front door. When I opened the door an exciting Amari jumped on me.

"Mommy!!" She squealed. I lifted her up and kissed her cheek. "Mommy, mommy, I went on a slide and then..and then we ate burgers...and then we had tiramisu..and then----,"

Flynn chuckled from behind her. "I think mommy heard enough, princess. Hey pudding." Flynn walked towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I have missed you."

"You saw me three hours ago, Vasilios." I chuckled as I closed the door behind him.

"That was enough to miss you." He stated. "Where's your aunt? I brought her the Mamacitas."

"It's Miguelitos." I laughed and showed him the way to the kitchen. Aunt Lydia stood there with a wide smile on her face. "Amari, mi preciosa."

I put Amari down and she ran towards Aunt Lydia. Her laugh echoed through the whole house. My little baby angel.

Aunt Lydia then looked at Flynn. She cleared her throat and gave him a small smile. "Welcome back, Flynn."

He walked towards her and took her into a big hug. "I'm so sorry I hurt Jill, It will never happen again."

"The past is the past. Let's not go back there." Aunt Lydia soothing voice said. "Be happy that I forgive you and not want to strangle you anymore."

Flynn's eyes widened in fear. "Well, I think I'm happy that you don't want to strangle me anymore." He chuckled. "Anyways, I brought you your favorite pastries. Margaritas!"

"What?"

"Miguelitos, Vasilios! Miguelitos!" I corrected him as I laughed out loud.

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !