Appreciation letter to Flynn.

Dear future husband,

I just want to let you know how much I love you and how much I am obsessed with you. Thank you for accepting Milan as your own, that's probably the most I am thankful for. He loves and adores you so much, I'm kinda jealous haha. Thank you for giving me a second family, who I love so very much.

I know we're going to get married in a couple of hours. And then we will finally be Mr and Mrs. Vasilios. Isn't it crazy how things work? I never thought that I would meet my One night stand again, let alone marry him. It's crazy how faith works. But I guess good things comes to those who wait.

I'll not promise you that I'll be a good wife or mom, because some days you'll be coming home and there will be no food on the table because I'm to tired to cook so we will end up ordering chinese or something. Somedays you'll find a pile of clothes in the laundry room and sometimes you'll not even see the bedroom floor anymore, because I always throw my clothes on the floor. Someday, when we have kids, they will draw on the walls, because I left them alone for two seconds and you'll be mad at me or maybe i'll forget to throw their diapers away and you accidentaly stepped on it. And somedays, you'll complain because I'm working too much and never have time for myself.

But I can promise you one thing. I'll always be there for you, your family, and our kids. From now on, it's not only me, but it's us. No matter what I do or what I accomplish, I didn't do it by myself. It's us from now on. And yes, there is no such thing as a perfect couple. We will have our ups and downs, but remember...Communication is the key for a happy and healthy marriage.

So, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing me that love still exist. Thank you for being the light of my life. I promise to keep enjoying all the little things that makes everyday with you so special.

I love you, Flynn Vasilios.

I love you till death do us apart.

Yours truly,

Pudding.