Chapter. E I G H T

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

"And then he brought me to the eiffel tower and proposed!" Ximena squealed happily as she hold up her ring finger, showing me her engagement ring. A huge diamond rock, that probably must have cost a fortune.

"Congratulations!" I said happily. I was so happy for her since her and Blake were highschool sweethearts. "When is the wedding?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, Blake wants to have it in December."

"Isn't that too early?" December is in a couple of months, I don't know if it will be enough to plan a millionaire's wedding. Blake Anderson was the son of the millionaire Damon and Catherine Anderson. When Damon and Catherine died a couple years ago in a car crash, Blake inherited everything from his parents. He also was the only heir of his dad's company Anderson enterprises.

"Yeah, but Blake told me he would make sure everything will be perfect and I don't need to worry." she took a bite of her Taco and then looked at me. "Why are you so quiet?"

If only she knew why I was so quiet. Seeing Flynn in his underwear is not something that you can forget easily, especially when he has a six pack and a V-line. He was shocked when he saw me. "I'm so sorry that you have to witness this!" he apologized, his face turning red from embarrassment. His little girl on the other hand, wasn't even a slightly bit embarrassed. Instead she was grinding herself on Flynn while he was trying to apologize to me. I didn't reply to his apology instead I hurriedly walked outside. I mean, what should I have said. Yes, it's okay I forgive you? If only that was so easy, his hot body is still taking up most space in my brain.

"Hey! Earth to Jill!" Ximena snapped her fingers in my face.

I shook my head and smiled sheepishly at her. "Sorry, I was zoning out."

"Did something happened at the party that you haven't told me about?" she asked lifting her eyebrows.

I shook my head. "Nope." I lied and tried to conceal it with a fake smile. I can't possibly tell her that I saw her brother in his underwear with this girl making out in the restroom of GoldBar.

"Anyways what do you think of the liquid lipsticks?" I asked instead.

"They are nice, but I wish they we---," The moment Ximena started talking again, I zoned out.

..........

"No way!" Reina shouted as she covered her mouth with her hands. Her face was beet red and her eyes were so wide, I was afraid they would fall off.

"You.saw.the.Flynn.Vasilios.naked?"

When I came home from work Reina was already waiting for me on the living room couch with a bottle of wine in her hand. I knew from the moment I walked in that it would be story time night.