Book 2. Chapter T E N

Flynn Vasilios P.O.V

I sat in my office finishing the latest project I was working on. I haven't seen my pudding and my princess in three days, since I was in Singapore to close a business deal. But tonight, I'm going over to their place to have dinner. I am so excited !

The door of my office opened and Rodrigo sauntered in. He wore a navy blue suit, seems like someone just came out of a meeting. "Haven't you heard of knocking?" I said, looking up at him. He sat down across me and put his leg on my table. The nerve. "Get your leg off my table, dumbass."

He ignored me and just stared at me, dead in the eye. Sometimes Rodrigo could be fucking creepy, just like now. "How's with Jill? Did she forgive you yet?"

I closed my laptop and sighed. Typically Rodrigo to look out for Jill. "Nah, not anytime soon."

"Good." Rodrigo said, a smile playing on his lips. "I like a stubborn, hard-to-get woman. You broke her trust, what did you expect? Now who's the dumbass?"

When Rodrigo heard what I had done to Jill he punched me in the face. And after that he didn't talk to me for a month. A WHOLE month. Talk about being dramatic. "Are you here to rub this in my face? You think she was the only one that suffered."

"She was the only one that suffered the most!" Rodrigo put his feet down and sat up straight in the chair. "If I were her, I would have never forgave you. But at the same time, I know how much you love her. You would give your life up for her. I know it and that's why I cannot stay mad at you."

"I still love her. So much. It actually hurts...," I pointed at my heart. "Here."

"What happened to Zoe? Heard anything about her after you ruined her career and reputation?" Rodrigo asked, laughing evilly. He was such a happy man when I ruined Zoe. He literally celebrated it for two weeks straight.

I chuckled. "Bitch is somewhere in Australia I think. Or maybe in some poor neighborhood in India. I don't know, I don't care. She should have never messed with me."

"She was hopelessly in love with you." Rodrigo remarked. "Damn, you two were once inseparable."

Inseparable. "Haha, you think?" I laughed. "Friends can turn into snake. Tssk. Tssk. She turned into the biggest one."

"Leave Zoe. Hell, what happened to that Sera chick? The one you cheated---,"

"I know which one you mean," I grumbled annoyed. "Probably with her sugardaddy somewhere in the middle east. I don't know, I don't care either. Both their personalities are ugly as hell."

"But still you couldn't---,"

I didn't let Rodrigo finished his sentence, because that means another insult. This guy cannot get enough of insulting me. I almost wanted to stab him in the face and then rush him to the hospital.

"Can we stop talking about the past? I cannot change anything. I'm still thinking about ways how to win Jill's trust back." I looked out of the window. "She's such a precious thing. Do you know how much I hate myself right now? God, I sound like a pussy."

"You sound like a man." Rodrigo corrected me. "A man who wants his woman back."

Rodrigo phone went off. He checked it and sighed deeply. "I don't regret to be a married man, but damn your sister can be such a goddamn tease."

I scrunched my face. "Disgusting. Don't talk about your nightly adventures with me."

Rodrigo laughed out loud. "Seriously? You're the one with the daddy kink."