Day 1: Part 2- Jay's Day

I thank Blue and rush out the door, I missed my last shift yesterday so I can't be late today. I rush in the door and put on an apron that has the cafe logo. Otherwise I just had on the outfit Blue had set out for me. A white dress shirt and a brown jacket, jeans, and brown heels. On top on the clothes was a long necklace with a dream-catcher pendant.

'Great as always.' I thought before I was nudged slightly. I turned to see a familiar face.

"Ah, Eun-ji, how are you?" She smiled slightly and shrugged.

"Pretty well, you might want the watch out though." The raven warned.

"Wait, why?"

"Things got pretty busy in the shop yesterday, we ended up being understaffed and having some costumers leave. So the boss is pretty mad at you."

'That's not a good thing.' At that moment I felt a terrifying presence from behind me. 'That's definitely not good!' I didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. "Hiya, Boss."

"(S/N)..." Real name, not good. I paled slightly and tried to run off to greet a new costumer who had come in but was pulled back before I could escape. "Eun-ji, please go greet our costumer, (S/N) and I are going to have a chat in my office."

"Eun-eun save me!" I mouthed to her.

She looked at me and looked at the boss and waved her hands apologetically. "Sorry, I want to live." She mouthed back.

'Eun-ji, you jerk!' I could only cry as I was dragged into the Boss's office to get the chewing out of my life. I ended up lying about where I was yesterday since it seems like it would be best if I didn't mention it.

In the end I was forced to work overtime for the rest of the week to make up for yesterday. Nothing else interesting happened until my lunch break rolled around. I checked the RFA app and found that a chatroom was open. I entered it while absentmindedly eating a sandwich.

Jaehee was there but hadn't typed anything so I typed a simple hello.

JAEHEE: Hello, Jay.

JAEHEE: I was just thinking about you.

JAY: About me?

JAEHEE: Yes. Since you are at Rika's apartment.

JAEHEE: And other than you, no one can go near that place.

JAEHEE: It is quite ironic.

JAEHEE: We who've worked with Rika cannot enter the place,

JAEHEE: and yet you who are a complete stranger can stay there...

I suppose it must be weird for the other RFA members, this Rika lady seems like she was pretty close to everyone. Taking her role like this makes me feel like I'm intruding on something.

JAEHEE: The apartment that you are in probably has all the documents relevant to what Rika did.

JAEHEE: If you fill Rika's position.

JAEHEE: then maybe we will be able to host the parties again.

JAEHEE: What do you think?

JAY: I think it will be fun.

JAEHEE: Fun...?

JAEHEE: I don't know. It's ultimately about dealing with people, so I guess it can be fun.

JAEHEE: Depending on your personality.

JAY: I consider myself a people person.

JAY: So... what will I have to do? Specifically...