Chapter 1: Day 1- Getting to Know You

As soon as we left the chat I saved the pass-code to Rika's apartment in my phone. 707 and that Unknown character seemed to be the only hackers of the group and they already knew the pass-code so it didn't particularly matter. I found Jay and dragged her back home, despite her protests that we could live in the apartment. A loud ping alerted me of new messages while we waited for the train home. On the app's homepage there was a notice of the basics of what to do and once I finished reading it the page opened up I tapped bubble that said 'Message' with an envelope symbol one a whim, it opened up to a blank page. 'Well that makes se-' at that moment Zen texted both Jay and I. From what I could tell the text was the pretty much the same, he was telling us we could send texts on the app and that he wishes to speak more soon. I sent back a simple ['kay thanks]. The train arrived and Jay and I got on, sending a small wave over the the driver a series of pings as I checked the message page once more I noticed a certain text that was the most recently sent. It was from Unknown. The text was a normal creepy stalker text but the last sentence was unnerving, I'll come get you soon, what the hell does that mean? I checked my other texts from the other members, sending back casual responses and soon enough our station came into sight.

"Whew!" I ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed as soon as the door to our shared townhouse was open. "What a day!" I quickly sent an apology email to our bosses as I was sure Jay had forgotten to.

"What do you think about the R.F.A.?" Jay asked from the first floor, the clacking of cups told me she was making tea.

"I dunno, it's weird how this all came about but they seem like good people." I thought aloud.

"Yeah, right. You were totally in like overprotective-hyung mode." There was light clattering as Jay came up the stairs. I grumbled at her statement. "But organizing parties sound fun. Something to break the routine. Ya' know?"

"Mhm." I mumbled into my pillow. "I don't really understand what we're supposed to do though, call people, get them to come to the party sure, but how?"

"Well I think we can call the other members over the phone, why not just ask them?"

Hearing the silent push to call someone I opened the app and decided to call 707, he said he created the site so he likely knew. Sadly, I only got his voicemail. Calling Jaehee had the same result so I eventually called Jumin who thankfully picked up.

{Jumin Han speaking}

"It's Blue"

{My phone has caller ID}

"Oh, sorry"

{But I like that you clearly revealed yourself}

'Thanks?'

{But why are you calling?}

"Actually I was wondering if you had some free time so that I could talk to you about Jay and my new 'job'." I answered awkwardly, not really knowing how to phrase things.

{Is that why you called? I must make it clear so that this never happens again. I don't know how the other members take their calls, but I am not a free person. Even now there is a line of people dying to talk to me about-} I zoned out until he stopped talking, he seemed pretty annoyed, I wanted to know what was wrong but I don't think I'm close enough to him to ask so I just apologized.

He accepted my apology and went on to talking about wallpaper of all things, offering to have Jaehee come over to change my wallpaper if I wanted to. I get the distinct feeling that Jumin wasn't the kindest boss to her. He then hung up and I realized I never got to ask him anything. Eventually I got tired as well and decided to go to bed.