Notice Dated 21-06-2014

Notice 1:

Pony[X][X]

blazeprincess[X][X]

Kayla[X][X]

Rachel[X][X]

Jaie[X][X]

Michaela[X][X]

KorinneAshmore[X]

Willow[X]

Sarah[X]

Ohnastassia[X]

An "X" has been added against your names for not completing the task for the week. You are given 2 extra days to remove the "X" by reading the previous book lists.

On further inquires for "X" removal, check the rules.

Notice 2:

Jillian[X][X][X]

Eloise[X][X][X]

Have been removed from the club for having more than 3 X's.

Notice 3:

Ciara

These are our new members, please make them feel welcome :)

Notice 4:

It is very hard to keep track of who's supposed to get their [X]'s removed so if you know you need to have an [X] removed please PM me because I don't want to kick people out for no reason. 

Notice 5:

If you decide to change your username, then notify me by PM so I can change it on the member listings otherwise it would make finding your book difficult.

Notice 6:

I was thinking of changing this book club up a bit, Stellaaa has suggested doing pairings for the book club instead of 3 featured ones which everyone has to read. If you would like to see some changes please suggest what you would like so we can as a club decide how to make this club more fun and exciting. This book club has also hosted a writing contest for fun in the past and I wouldn't mind hosting another. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas :)

Happy reading!

~Neha