"So, have either of you gone Super yet?"

We shook our heads. 

He nodded. "Right. So that'll be the ultimate goal of the training. To achieve Super Sayian."

Again, me and Trunks were speechless. Gohan was trying not to laugh. I'm guessing that our faces were funny. Finally, I remembered how to talk.

"You really think we could become that strong?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I do. You're both Sayian, like me. I've achieved it, so so can you two."

"But we aren't near as as powerful as you!" Trunks exclaimed.

"No, your not." Gohan agreed. "But that doesn't mean I don't have faith in you guys. You can do it. Trust me."

I opened my mouth to say more but Gohan gave me a look that made me think otherwise. I sighed. "Alright, fine." I told him. "You win, we're both strong enough to become Super Sayian's. Ya happy now?"

"You really are." He said. "It doesn't matter what you think, you are. Now, I'm going to go inside. Are you two coming with me, or are you staying out here?"

"Staying out here." We both said.

Gohan shrugged. "Ok." And with that, he walked inside.

I looked over at Trunks, a doubtful look on my face. I shook my head and laid back down. Trunks laid back down as well. 

"Do you really think we're strong enough, Moon?" He asked me after a couple of minutes.

I sighed. "I don't know. Maybe." I rolled over on my side so I could face him. He was looking up at the sky, watching the clouds. His face was emotionless, but I knew better. I could tell he was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"How nice it would be to blow the Androids to bits." He answered. His eyes were cold and he didn't look away from the clouds as he spoke. "If Gohan's right, and we actually can go Super, then there's no way the Androids could hold us all off. If all three of us attacked them at once, they'd be done for. I just know it."

Although his hands were under his head, I knew that they were clenched into fists. I grabbed the arm closest to me, pulling his hand out. I uncurled his fingers. After I was done, I held his hand and kept looking at his face until he sighed and turned over to face me. Looking him directly in the eyes, I said, "We'll kill them. I promise you that. Someday when we're strong enough, they'll be scared of us. It'll be our turn to chase and terrorize them. Let them know how it feels. They won't even know what hit 'em."

Trunks smiled and nodded. "That'll be the best day of my life."

I pretended to be saddend my this. "Even better than the day I was born?"

He laughed and let go of my hand, shoving me. "Like I would remember that."

"Well I do." I teased. 

He laughed again. "Well I can't remember everything like you can."

"Well that's a shame. It really comes in handy."

He rolled his eyes. "Yea, yea, yea. Now quit rubbing it in."

Now it was my turn to laugh. He took my hand again, and I closed my eyes. After a few minutes, I said, "That will be the best day ever, though." Opening my eyes, I found Trunks grinning from ear to ear.

"Told ya." He said.

"Yea, yea, yea. Now quit rubbing it in." I said, quoting him.

He rolled his eyes again and said, "Just promise me that you'll leave 17 to me."

"Why? Why not 18?"

He sighed. Looking back up at the clouds, he said, "17 is the one that killed my father. Isn't that what you told me?"

I stared at him, shocked that he remembered that. As soon as he had been old enough to understand us, I had told him that 17 had been the one who killed Vegeta. Even though I had told him numerous times, I didn't expect him to remember it.

I slowly nodded. "Yes, 17 did kill Vegeta."

A few minutes passed by. I gave his hand a light squeeze. He looked back over at me.

"I promise." I assured him. "You can have 17 all to yourself."

Trunks nodded and once more looked back up at the clouds. I thought I saw tears. I scooted closer to him and gave him a hug. 

"Don't think about that now." I told him. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around me, hugged me back. I smiled. I couldn't stay mad with him around, and he was the same way. We made each other feel better.

"Thanks," He eventually whispered. 

"Of course." I whispered back.

He looked over at me again, smiling. My heart thudded in my chest, and my stomach twisted into knots. 

What the heck? I asked myself. Why an I acting like this? We're just friends! 

Internally, I shook my head, while externally I smiled back at him.

"Come on," I told him, sitting up. "Lets go get some dinner."