•5•

After the short quiet drive back, the two arrived at Namjoon's humble abode. Aka, his studio apartment. There was only one bedroom, one bathroom, and an open living room and kitchen. It was a pretty spacy place for the price it was sold for, it was quite cheap actually.

"The bathroom's down the hall for you to wash up." Namjoon pointed with a small smile. Gu just looked at him, then down the hall, then back at him. He understood what it meant to wash up, he just didn't...do it often. Often meaning a few times a year when they'd let him out of his room.

"R-really?? I can?!" He was excited of course. Smiling a little bit before running off down the hall into the bathroom, his little dirty white blanket falling from his back from his speed, but he didn't seem to catch on as he ran straight into the bathroom.

Namjoon took this time to go through his things, seeing as he'd need something to wear once he got out. He didn't even need to go through his bag to seap the stench that came from his previous living space.

With a scrunched up face, he carried his belongings to his washing machine, taking the fallen blanket as well and putting in some special spot cleaning and oder removing detergent before emptying in the containments.

A small Iron Man toy fell in as well, in which Namjoon quickly took out and set it to the side. He set the washer for the next 30 minutes and then went to go prepare food for his new roommate.

Once Gu was finally finished and his skin no longer had a gross sweaty shine to it, he stepped out, not really knowing what to do from here. It's been a while since his last bath and he can't remember the next step for the life of him. So he just stuck his wet hair out of the open bathroom door to ask for help. He didn't know how to say it, did he call him Sir, or maybe even dad?

"Hey Gu, everything alright?" Lucky for him, Namjoon was about to walk back down the hall from setting out an outfit of his clothes for the younger boy.

"U-uhm, n-need help?" He asked slowly. His brain had trouble functioning how to communicate with others, even if he could completely understand them. The words that he wanted to say never came out, instead just stuttered gibberish that literally looked like the verbal version of his handwriting.

Namjoon nodded and walked closer, soon noticing that the younger boy was naked. He quickly jumped back and covered his eyes because this was illegal.

"W-what's the matter?" Namjoon asked.

"Mh, don't remember how..." He struggled to say. Namjoon took the hint since it makes sense for him to forget this stuff.

"Take a towel from the cabinet and wrap it around your waist, then we'll talk." Namjoon told him first with a small chuckle. Gu did as he said, stepping out to meet the older man afterwards.

"Now what?" Gu finally asked. His body was even smaller when he wasn't wearing any clothes. Namjoon could actually see his ribcage.

"L-lets get you dressed and then we'll eat dinner together, okay?" Namjoon tore his eyes away from Gu's exposed ribcage to lead him to his room where an outfit for the younger was laid across the comforter.