I came closer and teased him a little with my show off attitude. "I guess, you can. Sis, I love compliments."

"Come here I need an inspiration." I came even closer and that made me goosebumps. "Goosebumps? Are you cold?" said Scotty and grabbed me back to his arms.

"I love your perfume and your radiating skin - so warm." And he laid his head on my shoulder. God I miss him! That is sick! I'm such a horrible person. Beau has to arrive as sooner as better...

My head is lying on his shoulder and I haven't felt more relaxed in a long time. I can smell to his skin and butterflies in my belly spread their wings. I closed my eyes and daydreamed about us. Don't be that surprised, you all know I still do love him. With all of my heart and soul. Don't judge me. I can't tell him, he couldn't realize. I almost told him once, but I waited behind that fucking door.

I want Mitch to be happy and he is now happy with somebody else. I am happy with somebody else too. It is funny how only combination of two guys were able to replace one Mitchy.

This time in Japan is pushing me slowly over the edge. Every minute, when we are together again, I feel more and more like his missed piece of puzzle. I have to bury my feelings deep down in my heart.

"Hi Scooter, how are you? Did you folks miss me?" Beau is here and I am not that excited as I look like. I have to pretend. I have to actually pretend a lot, because I just don't like him. I'm not saying I hate him, but he is not my friend for sure.

Why? Do you think I am jealous? Maybe. It can be part of my feelings towards him, but mainly I can't forgive him that he is constantly separating Mitch from us, from me. I respect that they want to be together, but I want to be a part of Mitch's life also. Not that intensive obviously, but still. Every time we are somewhere, they will sneak out. He is trying to stand in the middle of us when we are talking, when we are taking photos...

I have a strong feeling that he just doesn't want to let us to be alone.

Here we go again. Scott and Beau are looking at each other like two tigers ready to attack. I recognize how Scott's eyes turn to dark blue, almost black color. Beau stand straight to make himself taller. He is the only one around who is able to look to his eyes from the same level. I can tell Scott doesn't like it at all.

I have to go, maybe if I will not be around they will relax... "Hey besties try to behave! I have to change my clothes, so you have at least 30 minutes before we go to the dinner. OK? Beau? If you would like to join me, you are always welcome baby" I couldn't help myself, I always teas almost everybody around, my loved ones the most. I didn't wait for reply and turned around, so I didn't see how Scott's face wrinkle into painful grimace. Beau saw that, unfortunately...

"Hmm. Interesting." Beau looked straight to my eyes.

"What?" I asked him with cracked voice. Beau changed his position to Mr. Relaxing and put his hands into his pockets. That is usually my pose and I guess he knows it.

"Really interesting" he repeated.

"Very funny, could u please tell me what kind of problem do u have?"

"Mitch is so blind, isn't he Scotty? He just doesn't see it or he doesn't want to see it? ... But I'm not blind henny, I'm not stupid, I can see it clearly."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him with the most confident voice I was able to use.

"That you love him. You always loved him and always will. That is unbelievable! He has to be like a drug to you! You have two boyfriends and they are still not enough? You are such a hopeless case."

I swallowed, but it hurts as if I was swallowing razor blades.

"How is it Scotty? How is it to watch him kiss me? He just invited me to join him in his room and you know what does that mean. Can you imagine me to fuck his pretty little ass or you are lying to yourself and pretend we aren't fucking at all? Do you know how amazing are his moans?"

I was unable to talk. I was unable to move. No one ever talked to me like that - straight to the point regardless of my feelings.

"Scotty we are here alone. You can talk to me frankly. I will continue until you will not start to talk to me like a man! OK, as you wish... So... Do you know what he really likes? To suck my..."

"Stop! OK? I don't want to hear that! Do you want to talk? Fine! Nothing but true! Ask me I am not afraid to answer you, you little snake."

"Hmm. Nice nickname Sloane the Snake, I quite like it, you are such a poet Scotty... But back to our discussion... Do you love him?"

"I do!"

"Do you love him a lot? Will you date him, if you could?"

"Yes! He is perfect! He is perfect for me and you are not perfect for him."

"Here we go! So you are in love with MY boyfriend and you don't like me, do you?"

"I truly don't. I think you are selfish, materialistic, jealous, show off bitch!"

Beau starts to laugh "Well. Thank you that is quite an honor that you know that I exist, because you always act like I will not exist at all. But you aren't the one Scotty - I am! I don't want you to be around Mitch anymore. This has to stop. You have to stay away from him. Am I clear enough?"

I put my chin up: "Fuck you! How can you giving me orders? Mitch is my best friend; you can't never separate us as you wish."

"Hmmm. I think you don't have a choice Scotty. What will Mitch say if he could hear you? If he realized that, you still love him and actually hate his boyfriend instead of support him? How will he react?"

"He will be disappointed" I had to admit.

"Should I tell him?"

"No! You are not such monster to tell him. You will break him. AND it is my word against yours. He will not believe you. He trusts me for almost 15 years and you for just 5 months!"

Beau took out his hands from pockets and looked at his mobile. "I planned this Scott. I have a proof. I recorded every single word you said. Mitch is my and I will never break up with him. Never! So try to live with that and back off!!!"

I couldn't believe what I just heard. The son of the bitch! He planned it. I was betrayed! Oh Mitch - I can't hurt you even more. I love you so much. I have to see you happy... Even from distance...

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all your nice comments and votes! I am so happy, that someone is reading this story and liked it at the end... Please stay with me :)

What do you think about future relationship between Mitch and Scott?