Chapter 36

Narrator's POV

Camila succeeded. In fact in the past year Simon and the rest of the head Mafia loved Camila's work. She imported everything successfully and now she might get Gordon's rank or worse even higher. Gordon is agitated he wants to be in the Mafia and he regrets introducing Camila into them.

Gordon is pacing back and forth into his office room. "I want her out of this. She is taking everything I am supposed to be doing! She gained everyone's trust. Everyone loves her work! She successfully imports everything without breaking a sweat." Gordon explained. He looked Austin. "All you have to do is kill her Gordon. If she die, she's gone in this earth forever." Austin lured.

Gordon did not hesistate to order Austin. He wants Camila dead. He wants her gone.

Camila's POV

I am close on meeting the top head of this Smuggling Mafia. So close. Once that i will meet him. All i have to do is to gain his/ her trust and kill them. Then after that I just have to cancel all shipments. Using ofcourse the codes. They are fool to trust me with them. For now i am snuggling with my precious Dinah.

"So how is it?" She asked. "How is what?" I asked back. "You know the investigation." She trailed. We did not talk or mentioned it. i thought she forgot. Now i have to break it to her. "Well... Your dad is the main importer. He is highly ranked so he seemed to know everyone." I said. Dinah looks down sadly. I carresed her cheek and nuzzle our nose together. "Don't worry. I don't have to kill her since I am close on getting to meet the owner of this Mafia." I reassured her. She gave me a sweet smile and pull me into a passionate kiss.

Dinah's POV

I am content that my dad don't have to die. But then i am still worried because both of them are still involve, they can die any second they live. I hugged Camila tightly as if she will be gone later. I don't know why but i have this feeling down the pit of my stomach that someone will get in danger. So i am clining to Camila as if she is my life line.

I need her to live or else I'll internally die if she didn't. It's as if she is the source of my happiness, my life. I love her so much. Even though we are both busy we still make time for each other. We talk, go on dates, and ofcourse cuddle!!! I don't even know what to do anymore if she's gone. She's the other half of me. And i will do whatever it takes to keep her safe and if i did not succed I will do whatever it takes to find whoever kills her and i won't hesitate to seek revenge.

Selena's POV

Camila is involving herself even more to the Mafia. I don't know what's her plan but the longer she stay, the more our organization is in danger. She have to die. Or atleast get badly hurt so that she will get kicked out of the Mafia. As I watch the movement of the Mafia, there are alot of people plotting her death.

They seemed to want her gone. Out of the way so that others will get her position. Camila is basically dead. Seeing everything I can manage to stop this. But Camila decided to just shrug me off. She said she got this. But i know for sure she dont. I am praying to God that she will get out of there safe. She got Dinah to come back to.

Narrator's POV

Camila was driving her car to go and pick up Dinah from work. She was driving on an empty road with a safe pace. All the sudden Camila heard a loud horn from a car. The owner of the car did not hesitate to crash the car against Camila's car. Camila's car flipped upside down. But the unknown driver is not content and crash Camila's car once again. Camila is blinded from shattered glass. but she successfully reached her phone and dialled Dinah's phone number.

"Hey Camila. where are you?" Dinah asked sweetly. Camila coughed. "Dinah? Don't forget......... I love you so so so so much... and don't forget what I told you before ok? Move on from me once I die." Camila whispered weakly. "what? Camila? What is happe-" Dinah said but Camila was consumed by darkness as she is too weak to stay awake. "Dinah check this out" one of Dinah's office mate turned on the tv. The accident is airing it live. Dinah gasped and sobbed as she heard that Camila is in fact the victim of the car. it was too late before firemen reached Camila's car.. The car exploded. "Camila....." Dinah whispered in her palms.. Lauren ran into Dinah's office once she saw the news. "Dinah" Lauren exclaimed as both of them cried into each other's hug.

The news was replayed and Dinah saw that this is clearly not an accident. everyone is questioning as to who might be the suspect. Dinah was furious as she wants revenge.

~ 2 days later ~

Camila's friends and family are around for the burial.. Everyone is hurt... Gordon on the other hand was relieved, it wasn't him but he is sad to see his daughter sad. He will miss Camila's funny jokes and sweetness of course.

Sofi's POV

You are unfair Camila.... leaving me again... you are the best sister anyone could ask for.. you have became my role model and my idol... I promise to continue all your great works for the company... I will be a great person in my own way... just as you want me to be... I remember the time you told me to not copy you and be my own.. you told me to create what my heart desires and after you told me that I achieved whatever goal I wanted to achieve.. thank you for being there for me Big sis... you're the best...

Selena's POV

I know this day will come.. I prepared myself for this but I was never prepare to feel the pain of losing you completely as one of my best friend. you are a great partner and for sure a really stubborn and reckless one... i'll miss you so much... and I promise you... You will always stay in our heart.

Dinah's POV

It hurts Camila... it hurts a lot... I did not even see your body because it was burned instantly... But the memories we both share, I can still see it whenever I close my eyes... I can hear your laughter along the waves of the ocean.. I can hear your promise everytime the sun sets and the stars twinkle at night.. I will promise you Camila whoever did this to you... they will pay..

I know that you are gone but you're not forgotten... you gave me too much memories that it's not easy to just shove them away.. I will hold on to those until I die... Until we will be together again... We are originally arranged to marry each other... but i don't know why the world is so against it that they didn't even let us marry... but this arranged marriage taught me how to truly love someone. it made me feel how to love and how to be loved. but that's only 1% because all the 99% is you Camila... I love you and the never ending twinkle of stars knows it. and I know you love me too... I still have to flower you know.

I kissed the unreal flower she gave me.. and held onto it as they lower Camila's coffin into the ground.. tears flowed down my eyes. Sinu and Alejandro are both in my side comforting each other. they lost a very wonderful daughter.

I was the last one starring at Camila's grave stone... 'We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we joined up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love' Her gravestone said... it's her all time favorite Dr. Seuss quote.. I laughed but then cried... the gravestone is a painful reminder that My Camila is long gone... no longer will I feel the sweetness of her lips, the warmness that she radiates, I will no longer see her contagious smile. I will no longer hear her raspy angelic voice.. All I have is the memory she gave.... specially the love we both shared....

I stare at the stone and said "So long Camila.... till we meet in heaven or in hell... I will love you... I will love you if I am reincarnated and become someone else I will still love you... in short I will love until my heart stops and will still love you when my soul roams around." I said every word expressing my love for her.... I then walked away to face the world to seek revenge and let someone pay...

The End