Arranged Marriage

Dinah's POV

I'm sitting here with my parents since they said they want a "family meeting." I don't like the sound of it. "So? Mom Dad what do you guys want to talk about?" They both looked at each other and looked at me "Well your dad and I need to expand our business and the only way for that is for you to marry one of our business partners. who has the largest share for this business." I shake my head. "You guys what???" "Well you don't have to worry Dinah because we know you like girls and the bright side of this thing is that atleast you will be marrying a girl." they tried to reason themselves. "No you guys can't do that! I want to marry someone I love! Someone that I fell inlove with.! Please mom dad. You can't do this to me." I said. "It's already arranged Dinah and we can't backout now." I sighed knowing that I won't win this. "When?" They both looked at me and said "Today is January 23 and we are doing it next year. January 23." I nodded my head "I want to take a break for this. I'm taking a vacation at Hawaii. You guys can't disturb me and I will meet that girl two days before the marriage. At least give this to me?" I said. They both nodded "Thanks Dinah. So when will be your flight?" They asked. "Tomorrow" They nodded and hugged me. "See you tomorrow honey." I nodded my head and waved at them as they left my condo. I booked a flight online for tomorrow to go to Hawaii. I will stay at our beach house and just clear my mind and enjoy my single life while it'll last. I called Ally and I asked her if she wants to come with me with her girlfriend Lauren. Ally is my bestfriend. They said sure they'll come and they are starting to pack their things. I started packing mine and I made sure that it's complete and I have my tickets and passport.

Camila's POV

I'm in my condo when someone knocked on my door. I opened it and I found my mom and dad. "Hey mom" I hugged her "Hey dad" I hugged him "Come in" I said. They walked in and took a seat on the couch while I made my way to my kitchen and made them some tea. I offered it to them and they took it. "Thank you Mila." They both said. "Alright so what you guys doing here? Not that I want you, I'm just curious" I asked. "Well you know how we do business, your mom and I decided that we need more shares for our business so you are marrying a girl since you like girls." They said. "No woah woah. You guys can't just simply let me marry some random girl."  I said but I know I will have to do what they say. But why this? "I know Mila, but it's for your future anyways and you might learn to love her anyways. If you are going to spend your time with her while waiting for the marriage then probably you guys can just click." They said. I shake my head no standing up I said "No, mom I will enjoy my single life while it'll last. I will go to Hawaii in our vacation house and I will spend my time there until you guys need me to come and do the dress fitting and what not." They stood up and asked "Fine, but do you atleast wanna know her name?" I shake my head no "Alright! Then that's it when are you leaving?" My mom asked. "Tomorrow night." I said. "Alright then see you tomorrow honey." My dad said. I nodded my head and hug them both. They both walked out and went back to their car. I call Normani and asked her if she can come with me and she said yes. She asked me if she can bring her boyfriend Arin with us and of course I said yes. So we booked our flight and packed our things. I looked through my photos when I am still in Hawaii and I noticed a girl in the background. I really don't know who she is but I was in the part of a public beach and everyone can go there so probably, it's just a random girl. I don't know why but I zoomed in the picture of the girl and it looked clear you can see the details of her jawline and her face. I printed it and stuff it in my bag.

~At the airport~

No one's POV

As Camila, Dinah, and their friends arrived at the airport they both said bye to their family. They checked in and went in. They sat on their seat and little did they know that they are only sitting 5 seats away from each other.

Camila's POV

We arrived at our vacation house and slumped down on the couch. The house has been taking good care of the care takers. "The flight was tiring" Normani groaned. Arin and I nodded. "Alright so you two will take Normani's room and I will take mine and yes see you guys tomorrow. They both nodded "Manibear you want me to caryy you up?" Arin asked sweetly. Normani nodded and Arin carried her upstairs. I went to my room and un packed my stuff. I noticed the photo of the girl and I put it on my nightstand beside my phone and I went to take a shower. I finished showering and changed into my summer pj's I dried my hair with a blower and sat on my bed. My back was leaning on my head rest. I turned on the t.v and watched Nemo. My phone buzzed and it's a message from mom.

MOM: Hey Mila, How are you? Did you guys got their safe?

Me: Yes mom we did, so how are you and dad?

MOM: We're alright, I'm guessing it's night time over there? Try to get some sleep from the flight.

Me: Yes mom it is, and ok I will bye mom. Love you.. tell dad too. Hugs and kisses

MOM: Alright I will.

I put my phone back and I found the picture. I stared at it until I fell asleep. The tv was on automatic so if the movie will end it'll turn off so I really didn't mind.

Dinah's POV

We arrived exhaustedly on my beach house here in Hawaii. It's already night time and we are all tired from the flight "Like always You two will share the room and I will go to mine. You guys have a good night." I said saluting them both. I took my bags and went to my room leaving the two lovebirds giggling. When I reached the top of the stairs I turned back and said "Keep it down ok?" They both nodded and giggled. I sigh I wonder what my future wife will look like. What is she like, what she likes and how tall is she? I cleared that thought of my brain and put my bags down. I unpacked and took a shower, dried my hair and slumped down my bed. Of course I changed into my summer pj's and I fell asleep.

A/N So here it is guys the CAMINAH fanfic. Let me know what you think about it. Should I continue it or not? Also what do you guys think of the Barbie song, Our beloved Fifth  Harmony covered. Would you buy the dolls?