Chapter 26 part 1

Narrator's POV

As Dinah and Camila woke up to a very dreadful morning, thinking that they will have to embrace the fact that this is it.. As both of them opened their eyes from a very beautiful nightmare, a smile was about to form from their faces but then happy smile was soon washed away by a sorrowful tears. They both miss the love of their lives. They sacrificed the very best part of their life, heart and dream for someone else's happiness. I should be happy and proud for what I have done, right? they both thought as they think of the bravery for doing it so. They loved the person they will marry, so they think it's that easy to love them again, but the key word was LOVED....

Past should stay as a past...... Because what they feel right now is hard to ignore, hard to forget, and most likely hard to not look back to. The love Dinah and Camila share will never end, remember the time they let the stars and the moon witness their love from each other? Witnesses that will always be there. Witnesses that will always remind them whenever they look up at the sky at night. They both promised that night they will never surrender, that they will get through whatever obstacle they face.

Camila's POV

I hope I can be selfish atleast for once... Atleast to keep someone i love... To keep someone I desired to be with... To prepare a fantastic way of proposing.. to be cliche around them.. I'm telling you Michelle can be the best girlfriend or wife, but what she's lacking is that... I can't love her... I loved her once but my love for Dinah is too strong...

I never once thought I would be in this situation... I never thought it will be this hard... I know this marriage will not last forever even though I promised it will.... But as soon as that 5 years is done... I will get out and look for my Cheechee...

Someone softly knocked on my door. "Karla? You awake?" I heard Michelle called over from the other side of the door. "yeah I am.... just woke up actually" I said. "well get ready then... but you might want to dress comfy because it will take us a long time to practice and wearing fancy dress and high heels won't be comfortable." Michelle assured.

"Alright.. I'll see you outside then!" I exclaimed. I did not receive a respond back.. I think she knows I needed some space.. after getting dress into a comfy sweats and lose sweater, my hair in a messy bun and I did not put any make up..

"Alright I'm ready!" I "excitedly" said. Lauren Ally and Michelle looked at me... "Alright it took you forever! now there's no time for breakfast" Michelle said as she drag outside and into my car as the other couple climbed on Lauren's Audi..

Dinah's POV

as we waited for Camila, Michelle, Lauren and Ally.... I looked for a guitar to play to kill sometime.. I soon found one from and played 'Trouble by never shout never.....'

I'm in trouble

I'm an addict

I'm addicted to this girl

She's got my heart tied in a knot

And my stomach in a whirl

As I sang the song that reminded me of Camila, I did not care where i was or where i am... I sand the song wholeheartedly because my heart only belongs to her.

But even worse

I can't stop calling her

She's all I want and more

I mean damn

What's not to adore?

I've been playing too much guitar