Birthday boy

I woke up the next morning in a empty bed. Then Jalen came in from the balcony recording me.

 Then Jalen came in from the balcony recording me

"Look who came early to see me y'all . My beautiful wife."He laughed. "Stop jay I look a mess". I laughed. "You look beautiful baby."He smiled reminding me what today was."Happy birthday Pooh ."I squealed jumping on him. "Thank you ma what's planned today?"He asked smiling. "I need to go get your present and tonight after dinner with our families I have a surprise for you." I smirked. "Perfect I have practice in a few minutes but I'll meet up with you guys here."he said getting ready to leave. "Ight see you later. " I waved off going to the bathroom.

After I came out of the bathroom from showering and king my makeup. I went to go get jalens gifts. "Liv where you going?"trey stopped me. "To Get jalens presents and then to pick up mom and dad from the airport. Why?" I asked. "Nothing. Y'all was loud as hell last night."he laughed. "Oh my gosh."I said embarrassed as fuck. I left and went to maxfield down in melrose to get the shoes I got Jalen. "Hi I here to pick up a order under the name Beckham for a pair of off white airmax."i said.

He went and pulled them out from the back

He went and pulled them out from the back. "Is there anything I could do for you Ms.beckham?"He asked. "Um I think I'm gonna look around some could you hold this for me."I smiled looking at the racks of clothes. After i picked out a few more things for both of us I went to check out. After my somewhat spontaneousc shopping spree my chauffeur took me to the air port to pick up my parents.

"Wiv!"lai yelled laughing. "Hi cutie ."I ran and picked her up. "How was the flight?"I asked. "Your Dad don't know how to keep his hands to his self."my mom laughed walking past him. "I was trynna put you in the mile high club girl."My dad laughed. "Odell you already put me in the mild high club."she laughed getting in the car buckling lai in there car seat. "Can y'all not."I said disgusted. "Sorry, Have you been enjoying jalen."my mom asked. "Yess I didn't realize how much I missed him until we went to sleep last night. I missed the way he holds me."I smiled playing with lai. "So what did you get him for his birthday?"My dad asked. "I got him a pair of off white air max's and a few outfits."I said showing him the pictures on my phone. "Those are nice. Imma have to cop me a pair."He laughed. We met up with Jalens family and trey at nobu to discuss the plans for tonight.

"So Liv did you want to walk in with Jalen?"Ms.trina asked. "Um sure."I nodded. "Ok and I flew in Justin, ty and some more of his friends to surprise him. "She listed off. "Ok and after the dinner I had a surprise for him so how long did we need for gifts and stuff like that?"I asked. "Uh maybe like 30 minutes. Where are y'all going?"she smirked at me. "Uhm just out."I laughed drinking my water.
————————————————

Everyone was already at the restaurant waiting for Jalen and I to come. He has no idea that most of his high school friends and all his brothers came to see him. "Babe come on we're late."I said fixing my dress in the mirror. "I'm coming I'm coming."he laughed. "How do I look."I said turning around. He looked at me up and down and licking his lips. "Maaaann we just gone have to be late."He smirked shaking his head. "Nah because everyone's waiting come on."we walked out the front door of trey condo and headed to The Palm Los Angeles.

The entire car ride jalen was begging for a quickie. "Just real quick like I'll be in and out."He said feeling up my dress. "Jalen no we're in the car."I laughed removing his hand. "Please for my birthday."He cheesed up at me. "I'm not playing with you. Make it quick."I rolled my eyes climbing on top of him.i leaned down and kissed his lips as he slid in and out of me. "Right there jay."I moaned trying to hold my self together. "I'm almost there hold on."he whispered into my ear. He slowed down his rhythm and looked me in my eyes. "See I told you it'd be quick."He said pulling out of me. "Shut up and fix my hair."I laughed getting my self together. Soon the car stopped and the chauffeur opened the door for us. "Sorry about that my man."jalen said tipping him. "Nah I fully understand."the chauffeur laughed. We started walking inside ,"Bruh quit walking weird."jalen laughed grabbing my ass. "Am I really?"I asked shocked. He gone start laughing like this shit funny. "Bruh my parents and your family's in there I can't be looking like I just got piped down."I said trying to fix myself. "Just say you rolled you ankle getting out of the car."he said grabbing my hand. "Your lipstick smudge some bae."He said pointing at it. "You go ahead and sit down and imma fix my self up in the bathroom."I laughed. Jalen walked in first as everyone yelled surprise. I sped walked straight to the bathroom as incognito as possible. "Liv where you going sweetie."Ms. Trina asked. 'Damn'i said to myself. "I just need to use the bathroom."I said speeding off.

I came back and took my seat in between Jalen and my brother as Jalen caught up with some of his friends. "Um Jalen we'd like to make our speeches now."his mom said standing up. "Jalen I thank God everyday that you're healthy and alive. 19 years ago today I was blessed with having such a wonderful son. I remember you being so little and always taking care of me making sure I was good before yourself. I love you so much and I'm so grateful that you found someone to love you unconditionally almost as much as I do we both know no one can love you as much as me. With that being said happy birthday jayjay."He mom said as we all clapped.
His sister went then his brother a few of his nieces and nephews, my parents, trey, his friends and then I went last.
"Last but not least. For starters jalen you make 7 months feel like a life time. I'm grateful we found each other and I love you even thought you be irritating the hell out of me sometimes i always got you and you got me. I can't imagine what my life would be like if we never met and the fact that you're half way across the country and I can't see you everyday is driving me insane but I know that our loyalty and bond out weighs the distance between. I love you pooh happy nasty 19 baby."I laughed along with everyone else. We soon ate and moved on to gifts. "Jay I know that you don't have a car down here so Here happy birthday man."his brother said giving him the keys to a Mercedes. His reaction was priceless and genuine. "Thanks man."He smiled going outside to look at the car. Then I gave him his gifts. He got down on one knee and proposed to me jokingly. "Boy get up." I laughed.

"Thank you baby

"Thank you baby."He said kissing my lips. "I told you I always got you."I smiled. After he opened everyone's gifts. Jalen and I and some of his friends went out to the real party.