Back again

I was getting ready for this photoshoot for one of my moms friends that she got me

I was getting ready for this photoshoot for one of my moms friends that she got me. I'm very excited for all these clothes they got for me to promote on my Instagram. As they're doing my hair and makeup I'm working on My American literature essay. My phone starts to ring. "What?"I asked. "Heyy um liv do you think we could talk soon?"his voice boomed through the phone. "What could you possibly think we need to talk about?"I laughed. I can't believe he really wants to talk to me like are you serious. "Look we're both adults here we're both maturing and we both have said somethings that were un called for."he admitted. "Deion. Do you realize that it was only you. You're the only one who continuously called me out of my name. You're the one who cheated. You're the one who broke me."i said getting frustrated "why. Why do you want to talk. What is it? You see me happy and doing good with my music."I said laughing. "Olivia I don't want to argue I just want to meet up and talk can we just do that?"he asked "Look I'm at a photoshoot I'll text you or something."I shrugged. I'm going to have to talk to Jalen first. "Ight Umm I'll um yea ok."he hung up i did a sigh of frustration. "Liv we're ready for you."the photographer says. I get up and walk outside. "So what exactly is this?"I asked with as little attitude as possible. "The theme behind all of this is just a day in the city . Just have fun."the photographer smiled. We walked around the city and just enjoyed the day and kinda cleared my mind.

We were soon finished so I headed to the giants training facility

We were soon finished so I headed to the giants training facility. I rarely get to hang out with my dad and I know he's there so I guess I'll stop by. "Hi um I'm here to see Odell."I said to security. "We can't authorize you without identification ma'am."his extra tall bald ass said. "LOOK WE GO THROUGH THIS EVERY TIME I COME UP HERE. YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM NOW LET ME IN TO SEE MY DAD AND I WILL BE ON MY WAY."I snapped I swear every time it's something. "Look ma'am without a say from the coach or who ever you can't go through. It's strictly for safety reasons only. Sorry to upset you."He said calmly. I looked passed him to see if I saw anyone that would let me through when I saw my dad and sterling walking. "Dad!"I called. He walked over and looked. "Yea wassup."he asked. "Can you do something.tell him to let me in."I demanded. "And you are?"He played dumb. "Dad. Don't do that. Stop playing."I laughed. "What are your talking about. Do you want a autograph or something."He said trying to hold back his laugh. "You know what I'm going home. I actually wanted to hang out with you today."I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. "Nah I'm just playing let her in man."he gone laugh like this shit is funny. "I need to get like a ID or something because next time this shit happens I'm tearing this whole place up."I said getting upset. "Aye watch yo mouth."dad said. "I low key feel like you be telling him to give me a hard time."I said looking at him. He looks at me and bust out laughing. "Wooooooooow."i said laughing. "You look nice princess." He said "thanks I had a thing for mom today."I explained. We walked out to the field where everyone was training. I said my hellos to some players. "Hey liv."Collins said walking over to me. "Hi."I smiled. I sat down and watched everyone train and practice.