Cant catch me

Okay so it's been 3 days since that big fight and I've been avoiding my dad every single day. He's tried at least twice to have that conversation with me but I'm using every excuse in the book not too.

"Hey Liv lemme talk to you for a second",my dad said scaring me out of my thoughts
Think Liv think
"Uhh sorry dad me and Trey are going to Time square." I lied God I hate lying to my dad it's like he see right through me he stared at like

" I lied God I hate lying to my dad it's like he see right through me he stared at like

Dad..he continued to stare at me dad...he won't stop oh my gosh I might cave. DADDY! Fineee what is it we need to talk about I said while rolling my eyes.

🤙🏾OBJ POV🤙🏾
Babe where is she
"Uhhhhm I think she is in the basement watching a movie."
I got out of our bed and went to fine Liv I don't know why she is dodging me she know we are going to talk regardless.
Liv let me talk to you for a second she looked at me like she seen a ghost.
"Me and Trey are about to go to time square"
Little does she know Trey took lai out for the day so there is no escaping this discussion.
"Treys not here "I simply said
"Umm well I have to go walk the dogs"
Nah I'll put them in the back
KHAN,BLACK,HEIRESS, MOWG out I called as all the dogs got up and left out of the basement I closed the door and sat next to her. She couldn't even look at me.
Liv the only reason I'm overprotective is because I love you and your still my little girl in my eyes.
"But dad Im almost an ADULLLLLLT",she whined
Yea I see that know liv you just got to look at it from my point of view.
"Daddy I see where you're coming from I really do but look at it from my point of view.its hard enough to live a normal life with obj as your dad I can't go out to normal places like the mall or the park or just to see the city without paparazzi breathing down my neck and I come home to you breathing down my neck too it sucks. It's like you don't trust me. I know not to go around having sex y'all brought me up better than that"
She's now in tears
Look Olivia I trust you it's just these niggas I don't trust. How bout this let me meet him and we can go from there okay.
She wipes her tears and hugs me "ok dad", she whimpers
"Ight and stop crying allat damn crying" I teased
She looked me trying to hold back her laugh

 She wipes her tears and hugs me "ok dad", she whimpers "Ight and stop crying allat damn crying" I teasedShe looked me trying to hold back her laugh

On my way out of the door Kay was on the other side staring at me with a familiar smirk. A smirk that got us the three kids we got now.
"What babe"I said holding her waist
"Oh Nothing Mr. Beckham you just handled that so well why couldn't you do that in the first place " She said wrapping her arms around my neck