Us

LIV POV

I woke up at Jalens arms right where I wanted to be. "Babe let me up so I can get ready to go."I whispered. He released his grip and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. After I showered he went in right after me. I put on a jump suit and curled my hair. Jalen soon acme back in the bathroom and started bothering me.

"Stop before you make me burn myself jay

"Stop before you make me burn myself jay."I laughed. "You look good bruh."He said rubbing all over me. "I know I do but watch them hands."i said putting my wand down. "You ready to go?"He asked. "Yea let me get my keys."I said grabbing my bag. We walked out to my car and left out of the drive way to my house. As we pulled into the gates We saw my dad outside arguing with some one. The closer we got I realized it was Deion. I looked over at Jalen to catch his face expression.

"Jalen I had nothing to do with this I don't know why he's even h-"I started to say

"Jalen I had nothing to do with this I don't know why he's even h-"I started to say. "I know it's cool come on."He said getting out of the car.

ODELL POV

I was enjoying my Saturday with my wife and baby girl until I got a knock at the door. This nigga got some nerve to be standing on my door step. "Hey Mr.Beckham is Liv home I need to see her."He said to me. "Actually nah but I need to talk to you walk with me."I said closing my door. "Olivia is happy she moved on and she's done with you. Now you disrespected my daughter you played her and broke her heart I told you to just keep it real with her."I said. "Yes sir I understand what I did was dumb and stupid I regret it so much."He gon act like he was hurt. "Nah you don't get it you called my daughter a hoe on more than one occasions yes or no?"I asked. "Yes sir but it was out of anger."he argued. "You lucky I like my career or else I would have been beat yo ass. From this moment on you have nothing to say to her you not gon contact her think about her nun of that shit."I said. While we're talking liv and Jalen pulled up just in time.

LIV POV

"Why are you here?"I asked Deion. "I miss you and I'm sorry for everything."he apologized. Jalen starts laughing lord please let this go smoothly. "You miss my girl man."he said. "No disrespect but yea I do I just wanted to clear the air. "Deion said. "That's funny but let me tell you something, your apology is too late bruh stop contacting my girl before we have a problem."jalen says making me laugh. Deion just stood there quietly and nodded his head. "I've done some thinking and I've realized that we have nothing to clear. Our relationship was toxic our breakup was your fault I was broken because of you. I do forgive you but I can speak for everyone standing here that I don't need nor want you in my life.  Soooo you need to leave now."I said as Jalen put his arm over my shoulder and kissed my lips. Deion got in his car and left. "Liv go ahead in the house and let me and Jalen talk."My dad said. I walked into the house and was greeted by my dogs and sister. I picked lai up and went to find my mom. "Where's mommy?"I squealed. I walked into the living room and she was sitting on the couch. "There she is her little bad ass."she laughed taking lai out of my arms. "Where have you been all night."she smirked at me. "I was at Jalens. We made up."I smiled. "That's good is he here with you?"she asked. "Yea we actually just got here and Deion and dad were arguing outside so Jalen spoke with him and now him and dad are talking."I explained. "Damn I always miss the good stuff."she laughed. Jalen and dad came back into the house laughing. I'm happy that they get along so well. "Y'all good?"I asked smiling. Jalen walked over and kissed my forehead "never better, hey mrs.Beckham."He waved. "Jalen I told you call me kay."she laughed hugging him. "We'll see y'all at diner I'm taking him down to the field."My dad said grabbing his keys. "Y'all be careful , love y'all."I called to them.

While jay and my dad were out and about I stayed home working on my music because drake has been on my ass about it.

So I dug up this beat from months ago and goofed around. I honestly thought this song was hilarious so I played it on live for my viewers.

@g0ldiexxx : 😍😂Yoo liv is wild!!!
@neweraxiii: my wife💍👅
@treydallasb:I'm snitching!!!!
@0fficalmamii: drop this 💯‼️
@juice_landry: imma beat yo little ass when I see you. You might be legal but you not grown.
@teenshaderoom : what you and Jalen be on👀👀
@yrb.mikke: lowkey freak??? 🤤
"Y'all too much I was just messing around."I laughed. "Trey mind your business."I rolled my eyes. "And Jarvis you so crazy go away."I laughed. I stayed on live for about a hour and got off when I heard my dad come through the front door. "You took jay home?"I asked. "Yea, but let me talk to you for a sec."he said motioning me to follow him to the back yard. "You going to prom in April?"He asked. "I mean I didn't really think about it.."I shrugged. " would you want to go you always talking about how you want a normal teenage life ?"he mocks me. "Yea is be down to go but I mean I'm Me, why you asking about prom."I laugh. "Just curious."He said getting up walking in the house.

I walked into the house and looked at some designers that could do a dress for me in short notice,I guess my dad and Jalen were talking about prom. I honestly haven't even thought about it. I would love to go I'd never been to a formal dance before.