Big tings

LIV POV

It's Thursday me and Mom leave for LA tomorrow I won't be back until next Friday Chrissy left on Monday.  I really need to go see Jalen before I leave so I call him up to see what he was doing.
Me: Hello??
Jay: hey liv im at work right now Wassup
Me: "are you serious"I whined
Jay: Yea sorry is everything Ight
Me: no I wanted to see you before I leave tomorrow morning.
Jay: damn I'm sorry I'll face time you when I get off.
Me : noooo I want to see you in person
Jay : quit pouting.
Me: no
Jay: I got to go I'll call you Ight.
Me: fine.
Damnit I really wanted to see him. I think imma pop up on him while he at work.

"Mom I'll be back in running to footlocker." I yelled running outta the door not really caring what I look like.

When I got to the mall I put my glasses and hat on so I wouldn't be recognized the last thing I need right now is a bunch of fans running up to me

When I got to the mall I put my glasses and hat on so I wouldn't be recognized the last thing I need right now is a bunch of fans running up to me. When I got to footlocker I saw him looking cute helping someone with a pair of shoes. I admired from a far until a sales clerk came up to me. "Hello welcome to footlocker Can I help you." He asked "um no thanks I'm just lookin."I said. I turned my attention back to Jalen when I saw this girl trying to flirt and be all over him. I laughed to myself and walked over. I picked up a pair of pumas. "Ooo these are cute do you have these in my size?"I asked him making him laugh. "Liv what are you doing her?" He laughed. "I'm just comming to see you."I said looking at the random hoe. "Umm He was helping me with something." She barked. "Yea yea calm down go back to getting curved." I said sitting down waiting for him to finish. He did a small laughed and got her the shoes she was looking at. "Your broke ass probably use him to get the shoes you got."she said laughing. "Girl shut up I could buy your life."I laughed this girl must not know. "Whatever you don't want it with me."she said.  "girl your probably a fan."I said taking my glasses off.  "Okay and being Odell Beckham jrs daughter doesn't impress me."she rolled her eyes. "It's okay boo it dont have to impress you just watch who you call broke"I said getting up. Jalen eventually came back and gave her the shoes. "Ight liv im on break."He said "how long we got because I need to talk to you about something."I said. "About 20min." He said looking at his watch. "Mkay come on"I grabbed his hand and walked down to the fountain. "Wassup ." He said "I've know you for about a month now and you're exactly what I need. I wake up thinking about you and I love going to sleep to the sound of your voice. You're the best friend I've always wanted and never had. I'm so glad we met at Chuck E. Cheese and even happier that we spend almost everyday together. You know me not the me the internet shows but the me you learned about. What I'm saying is I'm letting my guard down."I smiled. He looked at me with a smile. "I've waited for this day for what felt like forever."He said. He leaned in and kissed me slowly his lips were the perfect match for mine this missing piece to my puzzle.  He pulled away and grabbed my hand. "Our first kiss huh."i cheesed "Yea how'd I do?" He smirked. "Ummmm I've had better." I teased. "Oh word how bout this?" He leaned in and kissed me again.

I smiled against his lips and kissed him one more time

I smiled against his lips and kissed him one more time."I wish I looked presentable when I did this."I laughed looking at my outfit. "You look beautiful."he kissed my cheek. "I hate to be that girl but what are we now." I laughed. "You my shawty until I make it official."he smiled wrapping is arm around my shoulder. We walked around until it was Time for his break to end. His break soon ended and I needed to get back home to finish packing. We walked back up to footlocker I really didn't want to leave. "He held on to my hand. "Okay I'll call you when I get off what time does your plane leave?"He asked. "3am."I rolled my eyes. "Damn if I'm up I'll text you during your flight."He said "kk."I said looking at our hands and swinging them. "What I tell you."He said "what you mean?"I laughed. "I told you I was gonna make you mine it just not official." He winked. "Boy Bye."i rolled my eyes and let go of his hand. "Nuh uh give me a kiss now that I don't have to fight the urge to kiss you whenever you leave."He said making me smile. I kissed his lips then his cheek. "Byeee."I waved.

I got in my car and sat there with a huge smile on my face. This boy really got me souped and shit. I can't wait to tell my mom. I raced home and found my mom and dad in her office. "Where did you run off too so fast?"my mom asked. "I went to go talk to Jalen."I said smiling. "What y'all talk about."they both asked looking up at me. "I told him I'm letting my guard down." I cheesed. "Honey you look soo happy."My Mom smiled "Imma have to talk to this one."My dad said. "Okay." I shurgged. "Okay?"My dad asked. "Yea I don't care.im sure you'll love him." I smiled. "What the hell got into you."He laughed. "We kisseddd."I sung. My Mom looked up "that's what it is." She laughed. I got up and left to go finish packing. I posted the first picture me and Jalen took.

Oliviaabeckham: it's prettyboyyy🤞🏾🧡I went to go shower and get ready for my flight late tonight

I went to go shower and get ready for my flight late tonight. After got out of the shower my phone was blowing up. The shaderoom had some how got pictures of me and Jalen at the mall kissing and holding hands. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I can never just have privacy. Until I got ready for bed I just laid around watched Netflix and ate waiting for Jalen to text me.  I should really be sleep right now but I think ill pull a all nighter and just sleep in tomorrow. I was enjoying Greys anatomy when my phone started ringing. It was a FaceTime call from Jalen. "Heyy."I smiled. "Heyy beautiful."he smirked. "Whow was work."I asked "I just got off but I think I had the most amazing day."he said smiling. "Oh really and why is that."I asked "because I got to make a move on my dream girl." He said. I just smiled. "Shouldn't you be sleep?"He asked "Yea I think imma pull a all nighter and just sleep while on the plane and at my brother condo."I said it got quite and we were just enjoying each other's company. "Why you smiling ma?"He laughed. "I'm just so damn happy we met." I smiled and we talked all the way up until it was time for me to go.

I got my bags and loaded them into the car my dad got in the drivers seat and drove us all to the airport. He parked the car and all of us boarded the plane.  "Dad I didnt know you were coming.?"I asked "Yea I'm on bye week so I got time."He said as I laid my head on his leg drifting to sleep.