Sweet turned bitter

Jalen POV

I've been waiting for liv to call me all morning so that I can take her home and we can baby sit the kids. It's going on three in the evening and She still hasn't called so I'm making my way to her parents place to see if she's ok. When I got there I came in through the garage to find her mom and dad in the kitchen. "Hey jay."Kay smiled. "Wassup."I waved at both of them. "She's up stairs."odell said to me. I ran up the stairs and into her bedroom just to find her knocked out.

I crawled in bed next to her and kissed her cheeks over and over

I crawled in bed next to her and kissed her cheeks over and over. She started stretching and moving around, "liv baby you need to get up it's going on 4 in the afternoon."I said shaking her.  "Bruh move let me sleep."she whined rolling over. "You not finna sleep all day."I laughed trying to wake her up. I placed my hand on her inner thigh and inched my way up to her sweet spot. I felt her getting wetter and let out a small moan, "come on baby."I said softly in her ear. "Jay mm w-wait."she tried to say. She opened her eyes and sat up, "now why would you do that."she laughed. "gotta wake my girl up right."i smirked pulling her out of bed. "Mhm well this isn't finished fwi."she said going to the bathroom. I watched tv while I waited for her to get dressed and do her make up. I kept hearing her sigh in frustration so I got up to see if she was ok. "Baby you ok?"I asked knocking on the door and opening it. She was looking at her baby bump in the mirror,"you look beautiful don't be lookin at yourself like that."I comforted hugging her from behind. "It's just weird to me I guess."she shrugged. I kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand,"come on let's go."i smiled.

LIV POV

Jalen and I went back to my place and got ready for the kids to come over but for some reason I could not stay awake. I was falling asleep everywhere, in the car , on the couch, in the kitchen, so finally I got up and laid down in the guest rooms. "Liv they on the the way so you needa get up."jalen said peeking his head in the room. "Nigga you see how tired and worn out I am. Get the fuck out with that shit I'll get up when I'm ready."I snapped. "Why you trippin so damn hard. You do the absolute fucking most."he said closing the door.

I woke about 2 hours later to hella noises and bad ass kids everywhere. "Hey liv."kordell said as I walked out of the guest room. "Wassup. Where's Jalen?"I asked looking around the house. "He left me and jasmine in charge because he needed to go do something." kordell informed me. "Well did he say he was coming back?"I asked. "I don't know he told me to text him when you woke up."he said walking back to the Xbox. Jalen has lost his damn mind why the hell would he leave without letting me know at least and then let kordell and jaz watch the younger kids. I trust jaz but kordell is a little immature, I mean like what if something happened to lai or sonny they could've fell down the stairs or just wondered off.

I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and sat on the couch scrolling on Instagram checking the latest news. "Olivia kordell won't let me play."sonny whined. "You wanna play the game in my room?"I asked. He nodded his head and I picked him up. I put in one of kid games in for him and closed the door behind me. I knew they would be getting hungry soon so I ordered postmates , jasmine wanted Popeyes, kordell wanted Chinese and I ordered pizza for the little ones. I waited about an hour for the food which was understandable because of how much I ordered. Soon the doorbell rang I got up to answer it but wasn't the food, it was Jalen. I just walked back to the couch and got back on my phone. "Hey jalen."jasmine smiled. " Wassup What y'all been up too."he asked sitting on the couch across from us looking at me. I got up and went upstairs before I said something bad in front of kordell and jaz. "I left my wallet on the counter can y'all pay the postmates when he gets here. " I said over the banister. I got in my room and sat on my bed and watched sonny and lai play the game.

Soon jaz came up to my room letting me know the food was here. I picked up sonny and lai am carried them downstairs. I made them both a plate of cheese pizza and wings. "What movie y'all want to watch?"I asked flicking through Netflix. "Ooo lets watch poetic justice."jasmine said. I nodded and put it on. After I got everyone situated with food and stuff I made my self comfortable on the couch and watched the movie too. Jalen came over and put his arm around me thinking shit sweet. He started kissing my cheek moving down to my neck, "I love you liv."he said. "K"I said moving over and getting on my phone. "Y'all why is she mad at me?"he asked them as they all shrugged. "Because you're fucking stupid."I said getting up. "Who the hell you talking to."He said. "Who the fuck else."I rolled my eyes. He got up and took me into a guest room, "What is you're problem yo."He said getting in my face. "Back the fuck up if you think imma sit here and let you talk to me any kind of way you outta yo fucking mind."I said pushing him away from me. "So what am I supposed to just sit here and let you talk to me crazy. Man stop playin wit me."He said grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch me

"Don't touch me."I said sitting on the bed. "Now what the hell is your problem?"he asked crossing his arms. "What dumbass leave children in charge of younger children without telling anyone."i semi yelled. "First of all stop calling me outta my fucking name. Second of all I was not even gone that long. I was still in the building I was just in the gym."He said. "Ok that doesn't make it better. You could've waited the gym is not that damn important."I said. "Well maybe if you woke the hell up like I told you."He said under his breath. "JALEN I WAS TIRED BEING PREGNANT IS DRAINING AS HELL EXCUSE ME FOR WANTING TO REST AND TRUSTING YOU TO WATCH A FEW KIDS."I said getting up. "That not my responsibility you were told to watch them. Not me."He said which sent me over the edge. "what do you mean it's not your responsibility you said you would help me watch them."I said running my hands down my face trying to stay calm. "Why are we even arguing nothing bad happened you're overreacting bruh calm down."He said shooing me away. "That's not the point. What if something happened and sonny or lai fell down the stairs or the balcony or just walked out the front door. You mean to tell me you actually thought this through and decided it was a great idea."I said confused. "Yea I did the what if's don't matter ."he nodded. "If you're gonna be a good parent what if's do matter."I said under my breath. "Don't do that."he semi yelled. "It's the truth."i shrugged. "So you think I'm not gonna be a good parent."He said. "No don't put words in my mouth I said that you have to think about what could happen if you decide to leave the baby unattended for a second because you want to go to the gym or play a damn video game."I said. "Imma be a damn good dad to my kid imma provide for he or she regardless. I'm a new parent imma have to learn this shit at the end of the day don't question my parenthood when neither of us know what the hell We're doing. are you gonna be a good mom Olivia?"he snapped. As soon as he said that it's brought tears to my eyes. "Jalen you need to leave. How fucking dare you."I said wiping my tears. "You took it their so why can't I you always do this shit. When you do something to me and I do the same thing right back you be shocked and hurt as hell it hurt me when you said I wasn't gonna be a good dad."he said. "Can you just go I don't want to look at you right now."I said putting my head in my hands. "I'll come back tonight."he said grabbing his coat. "No don't even worry about it stay where ever the fuck you're going I don't want to see you right now."I said. He walked out of the room and I heard the front door slam which left me to do some thinking.