Episode 3B: Pink Parry Power

Start from the beginning

(He looks back at CANDY.)

Cuphead-As a matter of fact, I think I need something from you.

(CANDY looks concerned.)

Candy-What is it?

Cuphead-Your soul.

Candy-My soul?

Cuphead-You heard me.

Candy-Why would a cup-head want my soul?

Cuphead-I don't want it. I'm actually here on behalf of the Devil.

(CANDY chuckles.)

Candy-That's hilarious. Like I'm going to believe that the Devil wants my soul! I didn't do anything wrong.

Cuphead-You clearly did because I have a list given to me by the Devil himself with the names of people whose souls he needs, and your name is on it.

Candy-Really? Where is this list?

(CUPHEAD puts his hands in his pockets. His eyes widen as he realizes he doesn't have the list.)

Cuphead-(to himself) Oh, no! I left it with Mugman! (to CANDY) Okay, I don't have the paper with me, but I have it all (points to his head) up here.

Candy-That's not good enough.

(CUPHEAD huffs.)

Cuphead-I've had enough of these shenanigans!

(He points his finger gun at CANDY.)

Cuphead-Hand over your soul contract!

Candy-Or what? You're gonna finger me to death?

(He shoots above both her shoulders.)

Candy-Look, I don't have any soul contract, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't give it to you!

Cuphead-Really? I can see it in your eyes. You have something to hide, and I intend to find out what it is-

(CANDY collapses her tripod and uses it to knock CUPHEAD over. She realizes what she just did and sets it up again.)

Candy-I really shouldn't do that. This is expensive equipment.

Cuphead-(getting back up) Fine. If that's how you're going to be, have at thee!

(He begins shooting her with the Chaser. CANDY leans into her camera, throws the cloth over her head, and presses the flash. There is a flash of white light, temporarily blinding CUPHEAD. When his sight comes back, everything is black and white.)

Cuphead-What the heck? There's no color!

(He keeps shooting. CANDY ejects a roll of film out of her camera. It flies towards CUPHEAD, but he dodges it. The color returns.)

Cuphead-Whew. Now, if that film was pink, I swear-

Candy-Pink? You mean like this?

(She ejects a roll of pink film from her camera. CUPHEAD parries it.)

Cuphead-Thanks for that. Now I can do this!

(He thrusts his fists forward, summoning a Chaser shield.)

Cuphead-Or that.

(He switches to Peashooter and charges toward CANDY.)

Cuphead-CUUUUUUUUPHEEEEEEEEEAD!

(CANDY hits him with her tripod again. Cut to MUGMAN.)

Mugman-How long can it possibly take to go shopping? I'm going to look for him.