Chapter 11

Jjs POV
I've got so much shopping to do I finally get to spoil another small child Garcia says excitedly. I laugh and say what about Henry. She smiles and says don't worry I won't forget my favourite godson. Emily's just staring at her smiling and she says Garcia you never fail to make me smile. Me and Em both laugh at how happy and excited Garcia is. I say to her hey you excited? She gives me a large smile and says oh yes I can't wait.

Dereks POV
I'm gonna have another baby I can't wait hotch says with a smile on his face. I can't wait to tell Jack and then his smile fade and he whispers how do you think Jack will react I mean he loves Emily but how would he react to a new baby brother or sister? Reid begins with some fact 89.5% of children love the news of a new baby coming into the family especially if they love the partner their parent has I'm sure he'll be overjoyed of having a new sibling. Rossi and I both smile at him and I say he'll be absolutely fine I promise. He smile comes back and he says thanks guys. No problem Hotch we all answered.

General POV
For the rest of the plane ride the guys except for Hotch argued over who's gonna be the godfather and why they should be and the girls spoke about names for both boys and girls and which ones they liked best. They also spoke about the Godfather and Mother roles as they had overheard the boys arguing over the title. Jj laughed and said those boys hey fierce and tough in the field but right softies when it comes to kids.

Spencer's POV
The Jet has just landed and the guys and are were shattered from arguing the whole Jet ride. I was happy for Hotch and Emily they finally get to start their family they've always wanted. I can't wait for that. Me and JJ walked hand in hand to the car and drove home, Henry has slept on the sofa so he could see us when he woke up. Daddy Mummy he cried out when he saw us he ran towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I looked at Jj confused as I gave me a hug and picking him up she shrugged her shoulders and mouthed I don't know but it's cute, I smiled and put him to bed he said night daddy I love you. I whisper I love you too buddy night.

Hey guys sorry I left you on a cliffhanger for awhile but here's the new update thank you oeeehhh for voting on quite a few of my Chapters its very much appreciated. Hope you enjoy