「 ✩ * º ALL THE LIGHTS ARE SPARKLING FOR YOU / AARON JUDGE. 」

AARON JUDGE IMAGINE

" all the lights are sparkling for you - for maddie "

They were young and stupid and, well, no one could really blame them.

That was how Aaron tried to cope with the facts of the matter that was at hand. He was trying to swallow the pill of what it all meant and, as much as he was trying to figure it out, he was lost. He'd always been lost, though, so it should have come as no surprise.

But he was left with a constant feeling of being both fuzzy and hazy and those eyes -- God, those big brown eyes of hers must have reeled him in. He was sure of it. He knew his limitations and his weaknesses; the girl from last night, in all her ethereal glory, seemed catered to all of them, especially his weakness for sweet girls who whisper against ears that they'll be with you forever but seem, always, to disappear in the morning with the stars in the night sky.

Of course, in Las Vegas, the stars were replaced with the bright lights of the casinos and hotels promising fortune and luxury. Still, at the end of the night and the start of the morning, when Aaron was squinting and hissing at the invasive sunlight pouring through the window, it was the same. The lights, the stars, the drunken haze he'd been under were all gone.

And the girl. She was always gone, too.

Replacing them was a headache that made him feel like his brain was going to start oozing out of his ears, nausea to boot and -- wait, what was that glinting in the light? Aaron squinted a little, trying to make sense of the shapes he was seeing, only to find nothing.

Such was his life.

Upon opening his deep brown eyes a little more, they couldn't help but pop open when he realized what exactly that was, shining on the ring finger of his left hand.

Aaron Judge ran away with to Las Vegas to try and cope with the mayhem of his life. His intentions were simple: get laid, get drunk and lose a fortune, but he never thought this would happen.

He never thought that he would get married.

Especially not to the mysterious little cloud of soft, wavy brown hair beside him. Aaron was more than a little afraid to look, just because, what if it was someone he knew? Oh God, imagine that. What if it was one of Gary's sisters or Coach's daughters?

What if Coach Boone was his dad?

Aaron found himself all too suddenly sick to his stomach, and he was a little too quick to get up from the bed and rush to the bathroom.