「 ✩ * º UNCHAINED MELODY / ANDREW ROMINE. 」

ANDREW ROMINE IMAGINE

" unchained melody - for rease "

The snow that fell and landed on her eyelashes made Rease feel like some sort of magical snow princess. Things were good and had been so for a considerable amount of time (three whole days and, being Andrew Romine's girlfriend, that was nothing but absolutely considerable -- it was a damn world record, or near one).

However, Rease knew enough to not try and change things too much, too quickly.

She feared it could offset the balance that she and Andrew (okay, more her than him) struggled to create.

Case in point? Right now. She was waiting outside of her own school, waiting on Andrew to travel from Welton to take her back to her house.

She scuffed one of her Mary Janes on the ground, listening (and cringing) at the sound gave her something to do. After five minutes passed and more and more people left her alone in the front of the school, Rease decided to walk to a bench to sit down.

Once she was there and was fishing around in her backpack, she noticed her blue notebook, which was inconspicuous enough that no one tried to mistake it for what it was. Not a diary -- oh no, something deeper, more personal, if such a thing could exist.

It was her poetry notebook.

Rease's cheeks burned a little, but not so much that someone wouldn't mistake it for the chilly air getting to her. She had a good enough cover so that she figured, all at once, she could get some writing done.

She was feeling rather inspired by the streak of good luck they'd had recently, anyway.

ミ ━━━━

As Rease's mind wandered far and wide, she didn't notice her boyfriend's red car pull up until he rolled down the windows to beckon to her.

"Hey, pretty girl. Do you need a ride?"

The sound of his voice -- or anything, really -- jolted her out of her writing zone and she hopped right up, struggling to stash everything into her backpack.

Rease got into the car quickly, pressing a tender kiss to her boyfriend's lips before making work to get her hands warm, trying to save them from the cruel December air.