Chapter 2 - meeting the pack

Skylar POV

They gave me the directions and after 15 minutes we arrived at a huge mansion with a lot of little houses around it.

Driving up to the mansion everyone was either looking out their house windows at my car or watching from the path ways. Everyone was silent apart from a few odd whispers.

Parking up we all got out and everyone stared and whispered more as they spotted me.

I looked at the alpha who's name I didn't even know or what pack this was.

"Come on, I'll show you inside and your room" he said gently.

I nodded slowly and followed him inside. As we walked past, doors opened and people poked their heads out and people in the corridor would just openly stare at us but bowed their heads to their Alpha.

"I'm sorry about the staring. It is just that we don't really have visitors from other packs or any other wolves so you being here is different" The Alpha said.

"Ok, and um I don't mean to sound rude or anything but what are your names?" I asked looking at the Alpha and the other guys he was with.

"Oh yeah sorry, my name is Damien, I'm Alpha, this is Josh, my beta, this is Daniel, and this is Jacob" Damien said, I nodded and smiled at them.

"Ok this is your room" Damien said, opening a door to a huge room that my room could have fit into 8 times.

"Whoa, no way is this my room" I said turning to him

"Yes it is, why do you not like it?" he asked worriedly

"No, no believe me it is just that, my old room could fit into this room 8 times over and makes my old room look like an old broom cupboard, which it was, in comparison to this, I can't have this room" I said shaking my head

"Take it. You deserve it, after everything, but I would like to hear your story about what happened" Damien said and then pulled me into a teddy bear hug "Now if you need anything ask any one, they will be happy to help." he whispered in my ear. Letting go he stepped out the door with Josh following him on his phone but Jacob and Daniel stayed looking at me.

"What?" I ask them carefully

"Nothing it's just that, you don't look beaten or abused, no offence" Daniel said quickly

"That is because they do it where no one will see them" I reached down and pulled my hoodie off and revealed my bruised arms and then lifted my tank up to show them my beaten stomach that was now healing slower almost not at all after such a bad beating "Let me say now, don't get beaten by werewolves, they almost killed me once you know" I said cheerfully as I pulled my hoodie back on "But I escaped death because my wolf took over and healed me quicker" I looked up and smiled at them and saw Jacob and Daniel had tears running down their faces.

"Hey" I whispered wrapping my arms around them "It's okay, shhhhh, it's okay" I cooed in their ears as they pulled me further into their arms

"No it is not okay" Daniel sobbed "No one should be beaten" he cried into my hair as Jacob sobbed into my shoulder as he was quite short.

"Hey Skylar, do you want-.....What's going on?" Josh asked standing confused in the doorway looking at us

"She showed us her bruises" Daniel sobbed "They're so bad Josh" he said again

I wrapped my arms tighter around him and cooed in his ear.

"Can you let me see?" Josh said slowly and carefully