Chapter 17 - Date night

Magsimula sa umpisa

"My hair?" I asked as I walked over to the mirror to examine myself,

As I looked at my reflection, I knew exactly what she meant. Catching a glimpse of Aiden's smiling face in the mirror didn't help either because now I was trying to keep a straight.

"Oh, it must have been when I was looking through the wardrobe for what to wear," I said as I tried to force the smile off of my face.

I was getting as good as Aiden.

"Must be some wardrobe you have in there to attack your hair like that," Aiden said with a smirk on his face.

"You should know, it's in your house," I said as I looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Ok, well stay here I'm going to get my brushes and some hair spray," Crystal said as she walked out of the room.

"See, I told you that you could trust me," Aiden said as he stood up and walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"You didn't exactly help the situation with your comments," I said as I tilted my head slightly and looked at him.

Damn! He was even sexier than his reflection, is that even possible?

"If you ask me, I'd say you liked the danger," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Well I didn't ask you," I said as I allowed a smirk to now spread across my face.

"You didn't?"

"No I-"

Suddenly I was cut off as he gently pressed his lips against mine. 

Is it possible that a kiss can make you go dizzy because that was exactly how I felt right now. Every part of my body was tingling and he had only just let his lips gently touch mine. 

Just as I went to part his lips with my tongue, he pulled away.

"And there was me thinking that you didn't want me," he said as a smirk filled his face.

"You're such a jerk," I whispered as a smile spread across my lips.

"Then you should really re-consider your taste in men," he whispered back.

"Right, sorry but I couldn't remember where I had put the hairspray. Ready?" Crystal asked as she walked through the door.

"Yeah," I said as I struggled to look away from Aiden.

"See you ladies later," he said before walking out of the door.

"So?" Crystal asked as she ran and shut the door in.

"So, what?" I asked in a state of confusion.

"Well, you didn't think that I was really looking for hairspray all that time did you? What happened?"

"Happened?" I stuttered.

"Yes, with you and Aiden? I left you here on purpose. At first I was a little confused as to why you'd have him in here in your room asking about advice on your date but then I realised what was going on," she said.

"Going on?"

"Yes, you were trying to find out about the mystery girl. So, what did you find out?" She asked eagerly.

"Girl, oh yes, girl, of course that's what I was doing," I said as a feeling of relief came over me.

"Well?" She replied.

"Nothing. He didn't mention anything, sorry," I said as I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Well that sucks. Oh well at least we've got all week to find out more, I suppose".