PROLOUGE

In a huge bedroom filled with toys and furniture for kids , a small girl with fair skin and glossy black hair can be seen lying down on a huge king sized bed huffing due to high fever. While her eyes are closed it can be still seen that she will be a beauty in the future.

Lisbeth Wolfhart is the precious daughter of Wolfhart family. She is currently 3 years old. Her family has a renowned name in business empire and is ranked 5th . She also has an older brother, Reyansh , who is currently 7 years old and is already considered a genius ,he is also currently learning swimming ,overall a perfect sibling material.Her parents are also very famous for their achievements in their respective fields .

Lisbeth is often told that her way of talking is not like a child. the compliments she usually received were "You are so mature for your age" or "You behave like a grown up". She always felt a sense of Deja vu but could never figure out anything.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh........" a scream can be heard nearby which of course belongs to our beloved MC as she remembered her past life and figured out that feeling today .

(a/n-Sorry for the short chapter . I am new to the field so i will take some time.)