5. Roots and All

Ethan's POV

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, trying to contain my anger. Emmett knew how I felt about Callie and there he was caressing her soft fragrant skin and nibbling her tender lips at the door.

Emmett turned to me slowly and shrugged. "Nothing, bro."

I took a step forward and spat my next words out. 

"I saw what you did to her. You know how I feel about her and yet you-" My blood boiled. My brother was making moves on the woman I had hoped would be mine soon. I couldn't speak. My adam's apple bobbed and a painful lump developed in my throat.

I saw that Emmett was about to say something. He stepped hesitantly toward me.

"NO," I growled at him and took the steps two at a time back to my bedroom, leaving my brother looking forlorn. I didn't care. 

Fuck him.

As I stepped in the cold shower to clear my mind, my lips trembled and tears threatened to overflow. God, I hadn't cried since my last goodbye to Callie over 4 years ago. I banged my fist down on the shower wall hard enough to make my wrist ache and started to sob. I tell myself it's from the pain but I wasn't too sure myself. Maybe a mixture of things.

I slid down to the wall of the shower and brought my knees up to my forehead and let them muffle any noises I made. I sat there for a good five minutes waiting to gain control of myself. What a woman I was becoming. One look at Callie and I developed a case of PMS.

I stood and washed my body vigorously. I had washed my torso and legs and had finally settled on scrubbing my groin when my mind suddenly thought back to that delicate nipple that had escaped the top of Callie's dress.

My hand stopped scrubbing and started to stroke my half stiff cock. I pictured myself biting her hard rosy nipples and was instantly at full attention. I placed a steadying hand to the wall and spread my legs to stroke my now fully engorged dick. Letting out a soft moan. I pictured her pouty pink lips placed around the head of my erection, sucking and licking at my manhood. I imagined her swallowing my hard cock deep into her throat and bucked my hips into my hand. 

Fisting myself, I jerked hard as I imagined her on top of me on my bed, riding me. I imagined her tits jiggling as she bounced up and down on my shaft, working the whole length of it in her tight, wet walls. 

Imagining my hand was her, I thought back to when she said my name last night and how her voice would sound when she was calling it when I was deep inside her. The thought of her calling it out as she came around me tossed me over the ledge.

Long ropes of come shot out of me and decorated the walls of the shower as I groaned out my release.

I didn't realize I had called her name out as I came.

Jesus, I hadn't come so hard in years, maybe ever. 

I rinsed the walls of my seed and turned off the cold water. As I stepped out and onto the floor mat, I heard footsteps walking down the hall outside of my bathroom and flushed crimson. Had my brother heard my moans? My brow furrowed in anger. Well, fuck him if he did. Was it not enough that he stole kisses from Callie, but now he had to listen in to my pleasure in her as well?

After I had dried and clothed myself I walked down the stairs to grab some breakfast. Grabbing a bowl of cereal, I sat down on the kitchen bar and hunched my shoulders over the soggy meal, slowly chewing and thinking.

I felt a presence at my back as I finished the last dregs of cereal and stiffened.

"Can I talk to you?" It was my brother.