1. Fake it 'Til You Make It

A/N: Ethan and Emmett pictured above

Ethan's POV

"Oh God! I'm coming!" The woman beneath announced this as she bucked and jerked her hips.

I sighed and mentally rolled my eyes, quickening my pace, trying to catch my own release.

Twenty minutes later I was no closer to completion. Trying different positions, different angles, it was all for naught. It seemed nothing would release me from the dull ache deep in my groin.

"Ethan!" she cried as I slammed balls deep into her, cutting her voice off abruptly with a sharp intake of breath. Was her voice always this high-pitched and breathy? It was damned irritating.

"Shhhhhh..." pretending to comfort her as she started whimpering softly.

What I really wanted to say was, "Shut the fuck up and just take this dick." Her thighs started to quiver again and she helplessly gyrated her hips, trying to generate as much friction as possible. I felt her sex clench around my length.

Christ-why was I even doing this?

The answer came when I closed my eyes, trying to block out sound and sight. I only wanted to feel, to touch, to taste. I sucked in a breath as I mentally replaced the girl beneath with another. I pictured the reddish-chestnut waves that haunted my dreams. The tresses that had brushed up against me so innocently when I was younger, causing my hands to twitch with longing to plunge my hands into the soft tangles.

My desperation to come caused my imagination to go into overdrive as I pictured my sweet, pouty - lipped girl and I gave into my fantasy with a moan.

I could almost literally feel her tanned, silky legs wrapped around my waist as I gaze longingly at the gentle curve of her bosom, completely uninterrupted until the pink rosebud of a nipple appears. Fuck. I swear I can see the buds stiffening and puckering as I plow deeper with each thrust. The lovely angle of her neck to her jaw mesmerized me as I watch her pant with need. The sight of it pushes me closer to the edge.

I dragged my eyes up to her luscious pink, pouty lips. They are slightly parted and when I increase my speed they widen in a light gasp.

I follow the smooth line of her jaw with my eyes and rest my gaze on the gentle shell of her ear longing to suckle it, tease it, nibble on it. Her shadowed eyelids are hooded with desire and her raven lashes flutter.

Her hair is fanned out, framing her face. The low light accentuates her hint of auburn undertones. Hair that I have dreamt of plunging my hands into for years. My cock twitches and a slight 'V' forms above her brow as she concentrates on all the sensations she is feeling. I feel myself stiffening further and a low guttural growl escapes my own lips as I tilt my head back searching for my own summit. I look down just as she gazes up at me and the 'V' in her forehead deepens as she breathes my name.

"Ethan," she breathes in her sultry voice. It's almost my undoing.

"Fuck, Callie," I moaned as I feel the coming waves of the climax I had been seeking surging toward me. I wanted that deadly undertow of pleasure to pull me in after her.

"Callie?"

FUCK.

My eyes sprang open as the soft, wet folds that enveloped me vanished and left me frustrated-my body once again denied it's release.

My blond leggy 'date' had scooted back and disengaged from my shaft. "Who the fuck is Callie?" she exclaimed. "My name is Charlotte!"

I looked down on the curvy nymph I had taken home from the club tonight on a whim. Her hair was a tangled mess. A half inch of brown roots show under her platinum mop and the silicon injected lips which called my name with such abandon earlier were now parted in hurt. She didn't even bother to dress as she grabbed her bra and panties from the floor and hobbled off on her too - high heels.