Chapter 19

Blaire's POV-

Just as things had started to settle down and it felt like things were semi normal, the morning sickness started. I woke up and immediately knew what was happening. When I stood up I felt my stomach turn and I bolted to the bathroom. "Mom!" I yelled after I laid back down, trying to stay as still as possible so nothing came up. My mom walked in, a slight smile on her face. "Well it looks like the worst of it is finally starting. Just so you know, they call it morning sickness to make you feel better, it's actually a long term affair." She laughed, and I covered my face.

"Oh God, how long is it gonna last for?" "I'm just teasing, it should pass in an hour or so. Should I stay home with you?" "No, that's okay. I can handle it, I'm gonna have to learn how to anyways because you can't stay home everyday." "Alright, just call if anything gets weird. Just so you know, we're gonna have to take you out of school soon." "I have an alternative for that already, but we'll discuss that later. Get to work, I love you mom." I smiled, and she leaned into me, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "I love you too, Blaire. Remember, call me for anything." I nodded and she got up, softly shutting the door.

When I heard the front door close, I called Dylan. "You okay B?" He asked, concern in his voice. "Yeah, all is well, just some morning sickness is all. Get my assignments, yeah?" "Sure thing, anything else?" "Tell Kar I won't be back in school. Mom wants to pull me out, but I'm taking my classes online so I'll be fine." "Oh, okay. We'll talk when I get back. I love you, so much." "I love you too babe, have a good day." He laughed and I hung up, laying back in my bed, trying to ignore the pain in my stomach, which pulled me out from under the covers yet again, until I decided to go downstairs and get a bucket, and some water.

Dylan's POV-

I pulled up to school, finding my usual parking spot and just sitting in my car for a minute, thinking about me and Blaire's situation. All I want is to be there for her for every part of this pregnancy, even though I'm terrified of it. There are just too many emotions to feel and I'm all over the place, like one second I'm elated and the next I'm afraid of all the possible outcomes. And now I've got the option of taking online school, which would take off so much stress for not only.me, but also for Blaire. I could take care of her and then we could do a couple hours of schoolwork and it would all be okay, and it would be kind of normal.

Who am I kidding? Things won't ever be normal again. This is all so fucked, this whole situation is fucked. I can't handle the responsibility of being a dad, and I can't take care of Blaire and the baby. Hell, I can barely take care of myself. I punched the steering wheel and the horn blared, waking me up from my moment. I sighed, running a hand through my hair and grabbing my backpack.

When I got out of my car, I saw Cole. "Hey, Dylan!" I scratched the back of my neck, walking over to him. "Hey man, what's up?" "Not much, saw you fighting your steering wheel though, seemed intense." I laughed, and a little bit of the stress went away. "Yeah, I've just got a lot on my plate lately, just trying to sort through it all I guess." "You'll be fine man, it can't be as bad as you think it is, nothing really is in the long run." "I guess you're right." "Yeah yeah, thank me later man. I'll see you at lunch."

Honestly, Cole didn't make me feel any better, but I don't need to drag anyone else into all this, I can barely deal and I don't want anyone to say anything about it because that'll just make things worse. When I got to my locker, Karli was standing there, a hand on her hip and one in the air talking to Danny, buy when she saw me she shooed him away and her face softened. "You okay Dyl? Blaire told me to watch after you, said you had something to tell me."

"I'm overwhelmed, this shits really getting to me. But I'll be fine. And B wanted me to tell you that we're starting online school as soon as possible since things are starting to get serious." I tried to give her a smile, but it was pretty pathetic. She patted my shoulder, giving me an actual smile. "Dylan, you guys are gonna be okay. It'll all work out in the end. Like, it may be bad now, but it has to get easier at some point, right?" "Yeah, I sure hope so." I shrugged. "You'll be fine. You two are strong, and you have people supporting you. We're all here for you, all you have to do is ask." "Yeah, I know. Thanks Kar, it means a lot." "It's what I'm here for."

After I'd gotten all of Blaire's assignments and went to the office to set up our online classes, I was finally on my way to take care of her and do everything I could to make sure she was okay. Even if she turns into a hormonal beast, I'll deal with it because what I really need to do is suck it up and be what Blaire needs, not this scared, overwhelmed piece of shit. I'm going to man up and be the father I'm meant to be.

A/N- Hey guys, I'm finally back!! I missed this story so much and I'm so sorry but I had the WORST writers block, but I'm back and I love you guys so much for sticking around, tell me what you think of this chapter, things are getting insane! :-)