Converse High

"Good evening." Said Jin, smirking a bit, "fancy a cup of tea? I just made this great quiche if you want a slice."

"Shut your face." One of the people dressed in all black snapped. In the background, you could see the demon dog from hell and her owner, both staring at Jimin. "Let me tell you a story. So, there's this girl. She wears red converse high tops every day. They're the only shoes she has. She comes into work one day. She works in an office, doing accounts and stuff. One day, she asks this boy she meets on a date. She takes him out, and they fall in love. Date after date, they get married, have a child. Until one day, this girl is found murdered in her room. It's then I joined this company. To get my back on the people who killed my wife."

Yoongi cleared his throat, "sorry, but you said she wore converse highs every day, you married this woman and never bought her any different shoes?"

There was a really loud bang as Yoongi shut up. The Dalmatian's owner lowered her gun from the sky. "When somebody's telling a story, do not interrupt. You bloody fools. You already nearly killed my dog, and now you're being disrespectful."

"Sorry." Yoongi mumbled, "I just really hate converse."

"Why do we need to hear your sob story again?" Hoseok asked, bored.

"Everything happens for a reason, there are no accidents." The storyteller said, starting to pace, "why did you join, J-hope?"

"To prove my sister wrong." Hoseok answered immediately. For some reason, this stayed in your head. Hoseok, apparently, had a sister now. You wondered why he hadn't said anything about her yet. Did anyone else know about her? Did she even exist?

Was she alive anymore?

"We'll cut this short. We came for her." The storyteller pointed straight at you, and all heads turned in unison to look, "so you can either let us take her or you could die. Your choice."

"Let you take my childhood best friend? Hell no." Mikael answered, "besides, if I let you take Y/N, Joyce would be pissed. So I can't let you."

Joyce? Wasn't that your mom? How many people you knew were in this company that you didn't know about? Was your dad there too?

"Bet, go." The lady with the Dalmatian commanded, letting the dog off the leash and straight for you. "She needs to be unharmed."

Bet jumped for you, and if Namjoon hadn't pulled you right out of the way, probably would've bitten your throat out. Luckily, Namjoon pulled you out of the way. Poor Bet collided with Jimin, who looked like his heart had done a backflip in its cage. He kicked the dog, clearly regretting it a second after, and stood.

Mikael grabbed your hand and booked it, dragging you behind. Mikael could run, and he could run fast. Really fast. Like he was now. You, on the other hand, couldn't run to save your life. Normally you'd complain, but since you had to focus more on not dying and not getting your feet pulled out from under you, you saved your breath.

Mikael, apparently, had an attack helicopter. He threw you in it and started it. You'd never flown in a helicopter before, but if your previous drives with Mikael were anything to prove, you probably wouldn't survive it. You hope none of the others had motion sickness or were scared of heights.

Wait.

"Mikael, we left the others behind!"