Love💕 Me-49

Om is sitting in the living room being in his thoughts which is disturbed by anika.

ani-what happened om ?where were you thinking?

for which om passed a fake smile

Ani-I know om what you are thinking .And for the question in your mind the answer is here 

om-how will I get my answer anika. you know gauri haven't put my name on her mehandi .

anika smiles and forwards her phone and shows her some pic.

Om-now what should I see  in this.

Ani-Om...see properly try to connect you will get to know.

saying so anika leaves from there leaving her phone with om.

************************

shiv-Did you get any information khanna?

khanna-No sir .....

Shiv-hmm.

why are you doing this anika .Why are you not letting me to know the truth .Your not saying me the truth and even not letting me the truth .I am trying all possible ways for finding out the truth.i know you are the one behind this of not letting me the truth .All this days I am trying and you are making all my tries in vain .

Khanna how is watching shivay in thoughts got to know what is going in his boss mind .Why wouldn't he because its all about anika mam. So thought to help shivay ,by which his boss and mam would be again back to their path.

Khanna called him making shivay to come out of his thoughts .

sir if you want to know the truth then start from the starting or start from the ending .

shiv-what do you mean ? One second that means you know the truth .

To which khanna noded positively

Shiv-Then tell me the truth khanna. Spill the beans .

khanna-Sorry sir I can't do this ,I'm helpless .But if you want to know there only two ways .

1)asking anika mam directly 2)by finding it in some other ways .

Shivay gave a confused look to khanna.

khanna-Sir by detectives or any.. you will not find it sir ,you just think and you will get as I said think it from start from when it started or think it from when it ended. Saying so khanna left the place.Leaving shivay in thoughts .

Shiv-How should .....what does that mean...And even khanna to know ...but not me... why is it so ....what will happen if I will get to know the truth .

shivay moves to the place  where om is sitting and sits beside him and sees om smiling and asks him.

Shiv-Why are you giving such smiling can you tell us the reason for your smile .

om-Gauri have put my name in her mehandi .

Shivay thought that but I haven't put my total name on anika's mehandi .

shiv-oh ....wait ...but how do you know that ?yesterday we haven't seen there hands na.

Om-see this .

saying om passes anika's mobile to shivay .In which they both see the pics of all the girls with showing up there mehandi

Shiv-Where did see put your name om , your also becoming duffer like rudy 

 Om- shivay sach may ...anika says it correctly that how did you become a business man .

Shivay frowns and asks now will you answer.