Love❤️Me-19

I request all to watch ishqbaaz on t.v plz ...I really really its humble request plz do watch it at 10pm in t.v

________________________________________________________________________________

hi..... thanks to all my followers .. and who are voting and commenting thank a lot. and disappointed as the views will be more but the votes will not even be half of the views

so I am thinking to make the story private

form next part I am making it private so however wanted to read it please to follow me...

shivaay reach to a empty place with all anger

shivay(pov)

Why anika why ?why did you do that ..humare beech saab kuch teek chel raha tha .... may tho tujhe propose karene wala tha uss din per tune saab kuch kaatham karde every daam thing... uss ek din may you have made everthing go ...hammare rishta ...maera pya. . .

you have ended it everything in just a slit of moments ...how could you do that anika you know that my brothers are my jaan and if anything against them then I would bash them but still you said om an illig. . . . . . ho dare you do that anika . . . why did you do that? mujhe laga ki tum mare aur mare bhaiyo ko alag nahi karogi per I am wrong ..... I have tried to separate us (remember the day of shivika separation anika asked division of OM)My family is my everthing you know that...

Ah... I do I expect this form you when  you don't even know the value of a family . You will know it when do have it .you have tried to separate my mom and me ... you tried to keep falls allegation on my mom but I still believe .....all my prinku's sufferings are because of you... (shouting )how could do ...... phir bhi mey ne maff kiya but .... you have crossed all your limits anika .....

yes I am the one behind you making sure that you wouldn't get any job . I have made sure that you wouldn't get job so you would come to beg me ask for forgiveness but you didn't turned to me .....

I wanted to know that how you are surviving without job and without money that's when I have seen you will that bloody karthik ,you were so close to him .. how can you anika ... tum mujhe itne jaldi bhool gaye..... tears from his eyes... I wanted to break his bones for touching you because "you belongs only to me" your are shivay singh oberois possession but you have changed everthing anika .... everthing(stressing )

tune tho engagement bhi kaar le anika vo bhi kise aur ladke ke saath... may tho tume bool bhi nahi pya per thune tho itne asani say bool gaye mujhe ... uss din may ne decide kaar liye I will make you bentdown butt I don't know after the meeting with you near dargah I haven't seen you .... I have searched for you everywhere but I didn't get any sort of information about you .I have gone to chand's place but I couldn't find chanda nor you.... you have vanished .... I am searching for you everyday ... but without anybody's knowledge ... may ne kaha tha ki mujhe kuch farkh nahi padtha but mujhe farak padta hai anika ... because you are only the one who have dared to smack shivay singh oberoi you have broke all the wall of sso with I have built all this years....

I am still searching you ...one day all of a sudden prinku and we all moved to Hyderabad for attending the nanda's weeding .After one month I am able to sense you my anika sensometer had worked after 1 month after meeting you at dargha... that's when I saw in the restaurant with that karthik .... ek say engagement ek key saath date .... mujhe pata nahi anika that you can fall so low ..... just for money .... what can expect from a middle class trash how can do anything for money ..... but I cant control my angar when that bloody had placed his hand hand you and I don't know why my anger took over me all throwed water on you I am happy seeing you all shocked and somewhere happy to see you and throwing water at panika , but my anger overpowered me and left the place . what