Love💕Me 32

Hai .... How are you ... Hope you all are doing well ... Stay healthy ... So here goes the next chapter.... Happy reading .

Target :100 votes (I know it will not complete )

-------

Areey .....chella maat yar wait said anika and went to ...............

the fake niece and dragged her 

 "didu why did you bring her questioned acp bhavya

"because she is the sultan answered anika  for the question of bhavya.

"What ? said all others who are witnessing the situation

"yeh kya bakwas hai ..... said the face girl .... while sweeting badly and trying to show confident.

"Princesses yeh kya baath kar rahai ho ...yeh to ladki hai aske ram 

"Ha killer sultan aur yeh  kaise ho saktha  hai ? said anand

"annu shayad thuje galath fhammi hogiye hogi  said kushi.

"Anu sahi keha rahi hai kushi .... kuch gaalth faimi nahi uhe hai answered thanuja 

Meanwhile the fake girl is sweating very badly .And same goes with the ass manager.

"What's happening I am not getting anything  could you explain asked the confused officers and judge.

"Sir sultan is the name but indeed sultan is not a men but a women and she is the one  answered anika to the confused faces .

"Here are the proofs which proves that she is the criminal sultan who is actually a girl said thanuja handing some videos and proofs.

"princess ? said rithik with questioning face.

I tell you the story papa said anika .Tanu bring them in.

thanuja along with two children and  a man entered into the scene

"Seeing them ass manager and  fake girl are shocked .

yeh tho roopa aunty ki family hai na princess asked adi /arnav unison

"Ha adi and aru,as i said I doubeted why roop aunty is asking me the password when she knew it ,but when ever I tried to talk to her this girl(pointing to facke girl or sultan ) would be around her .And one day I myself in a burkha and followed  roopa aunty and fake girl and they went to roopa auntie's house but before I enter into the house they closed the door .I have seen roopa aunty is quite tensed so I thought not to let it go and without any option ,I went into the house using ladder and hide myself in a cupboard .When I felt everything is clam and got out and went to hall where these people (Sultan and ratan)captivated roopa aunties husband and children .

Roopa pleaded them to leave them but they haven't and without any mercy even on this little pari (hugging pari )they kicked her with there legs and hitted them hard.

"Thats when I got the reason through there conversation that roopa aunty know who is the elder daughter and to know the daughter they have kidnapped the family ,but aunty being loyal to us haven't opened her mouth and bared every torches on her family .(it happended after the convocation)

Anika moved towards roop and asked aunty aap ne aise kyu kiya ..bata dedti mere bareme , aap kyu sailiye yeh sab apne bacho ko uss halath may dekar bhi kyu kuch nahi bataya apne aunty asked anika holding her hands and crying.

"Anu baby tum bhi tho mere beti hooo ... tumare family ne bhoot kuch kiya hai bhoot kuch karthe hai saab ke liye tho yeh too kuch bhi nahi hai uss ke samne  answered roopa crying along with anika.