Love 💕Me -48

Republished because the part went blank .Do complete the target.

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

Shiv-hai shivanya .....

Shivi-hello

saying so both have a hand shake

shiv-will you be my friend?

shivanya puts her finger on her chin like thinking and says okay

shiv-thank you shivanya .

shivi-you can call me baby or shivi.

shiv-but you don't like me na!! then why you accepted my friendship and saying me to call you baby or shivi .

shivi-because I have seen when you are around MY BABy na she smiles and I like people who ever makes MY BABY smile .You know what I have seen her crying many times but after you came she smiles so I got to know you that your are good so I accepted your friendship and asking you to call baby as my baby calls me baby.

shivay smiles at shivanya and how she loves anika this much that she did friendship with him because he makes her smile .But what if shivanya gets to know that all the mercies ,and the reason for anika's cries is because of him.

Shiv-shivi what if your baby is crying because of me ?What will you do ? Will you punish me ?will you do cutti with me?

as they are in there conversation sahil to joins them where shivay hugs him and says that he missed him. Later shivay asks the same question again .Where shivanya's answer leaves him awestuck.

Shivi- You made her cry and you also made her smile then why don't you make her smile and happy always .You know what baby says that when he makes you cry that means he is hurt with you and when he makes you smile that means he is happy to be with you .He is hurt so,you should be his healer and if is happy with you then do whatever that make him happy and if that happiness cost your happiness to you should do that because indeed it gives you happiness .

Anyone can make us smile anyone can makes us cry but if both are done by a same person you can say that he/she is in love with you .

"AND I KNOW MY BABY WILL CONTINUE HER SMILE EVEN THOUGH SHE IS HURT "

shivay is in aww with this little girl ,and what she said even though she is little in age but is mature above her age .Here this little girl could understand anika so well but he being a jerk chased her out of the house not even giving her a chance to hear her pov .And saying her tissue which is to be used and accused her for sleeping and insulted her uncountable times ,trying to break her .

Shivay having tears in his blue obros said that

Shiv-I promise I will never lets you baby and didi cry .

Shivi/sahil-Pinky promise ?

Shiv-Pinky promise and sahil I have broken your promise but now I will never do it .

Shiavnya and sahil had a heart full smile where shivay remembered his challenge and asked a help from them

Shiv-Will you both help me ?

Sahil/Shivi-Yes ...... Ask us

Shiv-I wanted anika to have my name on her mehandi so when I sign you both you should take your papa from there .Okay ?

Sahil/shivi-Okay .

***************

Gauri-Rudy bhaiyya What is your plan ?

Mall-ha rudy say na?

rudy took out a mehandi cone and laughed ....hahahaha. Where as all of them stared at him as if he have gone mad .Om gave an irritated look