"Then... What if Dawon also come to accompany you??" Your dad suddenly said brightly, almost seemed like he had discovered something valuable.

"wHAT?" Both of Dawon and you screamed in unison.

"That's a great idea dear!" Your mom added, making your father felt even more confident. "You see. After you had said that, I do think that you can't spend the whole time being together with us right? Plus there won't be any your cousins. So, if Dawon come, he can accompany you." Your father explained.

"So Dawonnie, is it okay?" Your mother asked him. "Uhm. I don't know, I mean, I'm not part of the family...." Dawon answered with an uneasy look. "Relax. People bring their friend to a party right. Anyway it's our close family either." Your dad said, trying to comfort Dawon.

"Well. I don't have anything to do today but it still depends on (y/n)" Dawon said, making your parents suddenly gazed at you.

Well, you knew that if you had accepted  it, it could turn into a huge awkwardness. However, you also thought that it would've been better to be awkward with someone that the age gap wasn't that far from you rather than spending the whole time being with your gossips aunt.

You nodded slowly as a reply, making your mom cheered happily. "So what about the clothes?" Your mom asked.
"Oh no worry. I think I have my old tuxedo in this house. I'm sure Dawon will fit in it. Come follow me." Your father left the dining table, bringing Dawon into his room.

While cleaning up the dishes with your mother, she kept on talking about her gifts and what make up theme should you had. These somehow created headache inside you.

Right after cleaning up the dishes, you sat in the living room where your father and Dawon suddenly back. Dawon was wearing the old tuxedo that belonged to your father, probably when he got married with your mom. You scanned through him from head to toe. He suddenly smiled at you, making him looked even more handsome and fit inside the suit.

"Dawoniee you looked handsome! Come (y/n)! We can't lose to them"
Your mother suddenly grabbed your wrist and dragged you upstairs.

Your mother then dressed you up, also putting some make up on you. Time passed by, indicating that you would leave for the wedding not long from now. After finishing the make up, you wore the new dressed that your mother had bought you yesterday. Your mother was right after all, the dress fit you really well, making you confident while wearing it.

Last but not least, your mother put on a white headband, decorated with a small bow on your head. She also gave you a flower bucket for you to bring into the party. After finishing your makeover, she dressed herself up.  After she had finished with herself, both of you went downstairs.

You walked through the stairs one by one slowly, careful not to slipped through your long dressed. Dawon who was conversing with your father suddenly stopped as he gazed you also from head to toe, making that 'wow' shaped mouth. His eyes were shining just as he saw an angel right in front of his eyes. "Come on then" He was startled when your dad suddenly tapped his right shoulder.

The four of you went to the wedding using your father's car. Your mom and dad was sitting at the front, meanwhile you were sitting behind with Dawon making the trip as your first awkward moment for today. As soon as you arrived at the building, you went to greet your uncle, congratulating him due to his married. You were also bonding out with your new aunt.

"Oh. Is this (y/n)? You have grown a lot dear." Your uncle smiled as he patted your head lightly, feeling proud on how big you had grown. "Hahaha yes she is, it must've been a long time since she met you right?" Your mom replied him.

"Oh, and who is this? (y/n)'s future husband?" Your uncle looked at Dawon and hit his shoulder playfully, making you choke on your own saliva. "Ah no--

"His name is Dawon. We just met him yesterday. Brother, you couldn't believe what had happened yesterday. He was such a nice man." Your dad said while holding Dawon's shoulder, making him somehow proud of himself and smiled lightly.

After some chit chat that you didn't really understand, your mother told you to go eat with Dawon. After receiving such great news from your mom, you quickly grabbed Dawon's wrist, dragging him to the food area. You grabbed some snacks such as puddings or breads, but Dawon didn't eat anything.

"Oppa. Why don't you eat? Do you want some of mine?" You offered your pudding to him.

"You know...." Dawon suddenly spoke slowly, making you wonder. "What?" You asked while eating your pudding. He suddenly leaned closer onto your face, making your heart shocked and beat faster. His sudden movement created thunder inside your mind. Cheeks began to blush as you felt shyness when he gazed at your eyes intensely.

"I'm not usually like this"

_________________________________________