『 CHAPTER 31 』

SETTLE IT — PROBLEMS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SONIC'S POV

I called Maria and Shadow to settle all our problems.

Let's just confess what is right and what is wrong.

"Sonic!" I looked back as I happily hugged Maria.

"You're here." I said plainly as I looked back and I see Shadow wearing a gloves and air shoes. He's not wearing any armor.

"Maria... Don't move okay." I said.

"Wait what? What are you doing?!" She asked in alarmed tone when I hugged her tighter. I was so shocked when someone pulled her away from me then I received a three hard punch that makes me cough in blood.

I looked up and I see Shadow who is angrily giving me a glare.

"You don't have rights to touch my girl you faker!" He said that makes me looked at him with a glare as I weakly stand up.

Pissed huh? Now you know what it feels like in my own shoes.

"What is the reason? why can't I touch her?! That's not a good reason that I can't touch her because she's yours." I chuckle as he clenched his fist and raised it up, ready to punch me when I caught his hand using my hand.

"You flirt... After you got out to your castle and joined us, you have intention to get her away from me. I don't share and my property is my property." He said that makes me punch him. Dang, is he obsessed to her?

"Damn it!! Then you should tell the others that the two of you guys are still married!" I hissed that makes him touched my shoulders.

"Why do you know so much about our history?!" He hissed as I looked at Maria who is silently crying. I feel bad at her state because she doesn't even know what to do.

"Get a life and do what ever you want!" He harshly pushed me away making me land on my butt.

"Do you guys still love each other?" I asked them as Shadow give me a glare.

"I'll kill you now if you didn't keep your damn mouth shut." He said and his voice become colder now.

"I am waiting for an answer. Just yes or no-"

"Yes."

"NO."

Shadow looked back at Maria, wide eyes when she said that the two of them didn't love each other.

See? She didn't love him!

"Damn it!!" Shadow hissed.

"You guys are the real reason why love is forbidden in this land. Shadow... You should confront all the problems and sometimes—"

"I don't know the meaning of giving up faker. I am tough enough to fight and you, get out of our life or you and I will ended up killing each other." He said as I sighed.

"I am not your enemy nor your friend either Shadow. All I want is to clarify your feelings and hers." I pointed to Maria.

"If you guys loved each other, don't act like you guys don't know each other. I known you guys a lot." I said causing for Maria to backed away.

"If you're immortal... Then I guess you know everything from the beginning who we are." Shadow said as I nodded in response.

"You'll know the answer that we loved each other once you felt the same ways like ours. I know you'll fall in love soon to a girl." He walks away as he grabbed Maria's hand.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SILVER'S POV

I can't believe it...

I don't think I can act all nice to Sonic at all.

He have a plan to himself, and he's blaming Maria and Lancelot for all the sins that Mephiles created? Is he insane?!

All the others cannot be blamed and cannot be involved in this shits. Shadow's twin is the one who makes our life living in hell.

I thought Tails was right? I thought he is our hope and our only chance to defeat Mephiles. But how can we defeat Mephiles when his actions are obviously showing it to us that he doesn't want to stick up with us?!

"Hey Silver." I looked back as I saw a purple cat wearing a nice dress and a pink ballet flat shoes.

"What's with your outfit? You seemed to be girly today. And where did you get that pink rings?" I asked her as she shrugged her head.

"Don't try to ask about it or I'll kill you. You seemed to be off today... Is something that bothers you?" She asked as I shook my head.

I can't trust no one except Maria.

"I trust you Silver, please don't tell lies and keep all the secrets all by yourself." She sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"Blaze, in this world. Each hog have one secret that need to keep. And how can you easily trust me when we only knew each other for a month. We didn't even last for years." I said as she clapped her both hands in front of me causing a flame in her hands lit up, that makes me back away as she laughed.

"You're a knight, you're my friend. I need to trust all of my knight mates, because I know they can't bring my hopes and trust down. Besides... If one of them betrayed me." She said as her fur become pink. There's no fire but the armor that I am wearing started to melt.

"I won't hesitate to kill them." She said as she calmed down. I removed my armor and looked at it.

"Geez... It melts." I stated.

"There are many problems that needs to be settled then. Or if this keeps up, I know the team that we make will be broken and ruined." I scratched my head as I looked at Blaze.

"Staring is rude." She said.

"I know that kitty." I laughed hard when she hissed and looked at me with a disgust.

"I hate the nickname."

"Don't worry... I won't do it again." I said as I grabbed her hand when a sudden whistle makes me looked at the other direction.

And I saw Rouge who is starring at us weirdly.

"Holding hands eh?"

"As friends." Blaze and I said in unison as we laughed. But Rouge hurriedly hide at our backs when we heard Amy who is yelling.

"Guys! Have you seen Rouge?!" She asked as I looked at her hair.

"What happened to your quills? It grew longer this time. I thought you cut it using a scissor." I said as I touched her quills, but I looked at her with disgust when I feel something like a slime on her head.

"Eww. What's this sticky thing." I said as Amy harshly slapped my hands away.

"It's her potion!! I was walking on my way to the garden when she bumped at me and accidentally, her pink potion that she made slipped and—"

"Okay." I said as I shaked my hands to remove the pink slime in my hands.