『 CHAPTER 22 』

FIVE NIGHTS OF THE WEREHOG (1)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

My first day staying at this dusty mansion makes me uncomfortable. I hate the dusty room and these old things in here. Especially... I hate the night stays! I can't sleep well and this place is too creepy.

It's already a day so I go downstairs wearing my red dress and my red boots. Of course I am used to wear a headband too. Actually it is my first time seeing a big blue werehog. I never imagined that the werehog have a color coding... You know... 'BLUE?'

I keep all my things in one room. The most important thing that I have is Silver's red cloak that he gave me. Tails' friend and I didn't go well on our first meeting.

Even I feel so uncomfortable in this place... No matter what, I swear to myself that I can go back home alive with this creature.

I instantly go to the kitchen as I facepalm to see the old and dusty things. Good thing there's a water so I can clean the kitchen room. I don't have a choice but to move by myself.

After 1,000,000,00 years I'm already finished! Just kidding! It didn't take for me to clean the mess for years. It actually took 10 hours to clean the room. After that, I made a chili dogs for food until a sudden fox with the size of chao appeared in front of me.

"Did you clean the room all by yourself?" Chip asked me as I laughed and nodded in response.

"Yes I did, call your werehog friend and ask him to join us eat. I made plenty of chili dogs for us." I smiled as Chip nodded in response and obey my command.

1 minute later when I heard heavy footsteps and I looked at the werehog with an anger expression in his face.

"Don't be like that you know. The heavens might punish us if we keep the food in waiting." I scoffed as I get one chili dogs and handed it to him but he just stared at the food.

"I made this for you guys to eat.. So don't just stare. Eat it." I said.

"What if that's poison?" He asked as I rolled my eyes and pointed at Chip who already ate 2 chili dogs.

"Don't assume like I'm a bad person... I don't kill. Here, feel free to eat my food or leave and don't eat it. I'm not the one who'll die in hunger. You are." I said as he looked at me with a glare and snatched the chili dogs in my hands fast. I watched the two eat their food until they looked at me.

"Thank you for the food." He said as I smiled at him.

"At least you can say thank you. That's enough for me." I said as I get their empty plates and washed it.

"What's your name again?" He asked me as I looked at his jade green eyes.

"I'm Amy Rose." I said as he nodded in response.

"Wait! No fair! I already told you my name so why can't you tell me your name?" I asked him as he looked at me with a shock face.

"You know that a girl like you is too dangerous to stay here in the kingdom of Wind. I'm sure you won't last long here in the mansion. This place is too dark and surrounded by dead trees and poisonous plants. Go back to your hometown and never return in this place again." He said as I looked at him and crossed my arms. I walked closer to him as he take one step to move back.

"Excuse me sir... You can scare me, tell everything about this place. But I don't care!" I hissed at him that made him cover his ears. Those kid threats might be effective, who knows I can come back alive if he wanted to eat me.