『 CHAPTER 23 』

FIVE NIGHTS OF THE WEREHOG (AND LANCELOT'S JOURNEY)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"Hey." I poke his head as I give a slap of my face.

"Hey Blue." I said in irritation. It's already morning. guessing the time I think it's already 10 in the morning. This werehog is a heavy sleeper.

I only watched him to sleep and he looks so cute when he's snoring peacefully in his bed. Actually I go to his room without his permission and I know he'll be mad at me once he find out that I entered his place.

"Hey." I said as I poke his head but to my surprise, he accidentally hugged my legs that makes me fall to him. I was just standing beside to his bed.

"Okay this is not funny!" I yelled but he's still sleeping.

"Hey Blue!" I yelled. I thought that werehogs have sharp ears and easily got angry when they heard a loud noise. But why can't he stand up?

"You're already awake." I said as I touched his ear and slowly massaged it that makes him purr.

His voice... Sounds so sexy.

Heh. What the hell Amy? You sounded like a pervert hog. Shadow's voice are better than him. But why do I feel this weird feeling? My heart thumped crazily like there's no ending and I don't know why...But it feels so hot? Maybe because of Blue's fluffy fur.

I looked at his face and a pair of green eyes glued on me.

"Finally you're awake. Breakfast is ready." I said as I pat his head a little and stand up. I offer my hand to him but he just stared at me.

"Don't stare at it if course. I'm lifting you up so you can stand up." I said.

"You can't lift me up... You're too thin and small." He said that makes me annoyed. How many times do I have to express that actions are too far from their appearance. Does he want a slap from a random girl to shake his inner self that not all the women are weak?

Another day and here we are again. He's trying to ruin my day! And damn him!

"Don't try to ruin my day... That insult is too much already Blue." I said.

"My word wouldn't be an insult if you just accept what's the truth. Why don't you look in the mirror and observe yourself?" He asked as he pointed at his dusty mirror.

"I may be small, short or call me whatever you want! Still accept the fact that I am a lady! You're treating me like a foreigner who doesn't deserve a respect. I don't like it. Whatever!" I said as I hurriedly go out to his room.

"That werehog is so meanie. Why does he have to act like that?" I asked as I slowly get out of the mansion and I noticed that there's a swing attached on the big old tree.

I moved my hands and there's a water that formed into a ball. And it showed inside that a black hedgehog with red stripes is on his way to the kingdom of Light.

He's doing the mission already.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SHADOW'S POV

It's been a long time and I don't remember the last day when I stepped my foot in this place.

I looked at the kingdom of Light... The kingdom is too pale and you cannot see any other color than gold, white, grey and yellow.

The place is blinding.