『 CHAPTER 24 』

FIVE NIGHTS OF THE WEREHOG (AND PROTECTING THE POWER OF EMERALDS)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I can't believe what I have yesterday. I almost collapsed and I pity Sonic.

Well the flashbacks are still playing in my head and I didn't have enough sleep.

"That's not true... That's all just a false information that you get from the book." He said.

"Speak up." I sighed.

I was so nervous because right in front of me? Is the cursed Prince of The Wind!!

"Actually I'm the one who needed help from the Sorceress. But sadly, all of them died and there's only one kind who was left in this land. I was cursed by a wizard named Merlin." He said as my ears started to tingle.

Merlin? Where did I hear that wizard's name... It's so familiar.

"You don't know her don't you?"

"N-No! It's not that! I was so familiar by that wizard's name." I said as I scratched my head as he sighed.

"She's Mephiles slave. Merlin stays loyal to Mephiles even she received a lot of harassment to Mephiles. He treat her like a trash and always hurt her in one single mistake." He said as I looked at him.

Why am I hearing this kind of side story?

"What is the reason that you're suffering like this?" I asked as he sighed.

"I'm not going to tell you... I already talked too much and I'm going to tell you the whole reason why I was cursed. And you promised after this one week staying here in the mansion. You'll help me to find the cure in this curse." He said as I looked at him with anger.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked

"Not yet." He grinned.

And that is the worst day of my life.

A sudden knock on my door makes me back in reality. I slowly get up from my bed and opened the door. I frowned when a blue werehog looking at me with wide eyes as he turned his back on me.

"What? Why are you acting so strange right now?" I asked him as I saw his ears in deep shade of red. I touched his ears and it's totally warm.

"Are you sick? Do you have a fever?" I asked him as I heard him cleared his throat.

"N-No... It's just... It was unexpected that you're going to opened the door and face me wearing your nightdress." He said as I looked at my body.

My face almost heat up and I feel so embarrassed. I faced Arthur wearing my red nightdress. And it revealed my cleveage of my breast a little and it showed a lot of my skin too. And my legs are fully revealed.

"Kyaaahhhhhh!!" I yelled as I slammed the door to his face making him backed away a little as I hurriedly go and get my blue gown. I don't feel like wearing my red dress and boots. I wanted to cover my body even my face too!

My body was trembling when I am fully dressed and when I opened the door I saw a werehog giving me a glare.

"It's not nice to slam the door in front of my face." He said.