『 CHAPTER 30 』

GET TO KNOW HER

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SONIC'S POV

"Seriously why do you always like to annoy me?" She asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I am annoyed to all of your friends who is too clingy to you." I said. She's being nice to them but when it comes to me it felt like she wanted to slap me.

"And so? You don't have rights to carry me like a bride and run away from them! That's rude." She said.

I mean it... I am kinda possessive and I hate it when Amy have a lot of dude friends than girls. She's pretty close to boys than girls.

"Hey Ames."

"Stop calling me by my fake name you blue hog. I have a lot of names but really? Ames? Where the hell did you get that?"

"I just want to say it. Ames! Ames! Ames!" I yelled aloud causing for the other trainers, Percival and Galahad looked at us weirdly.

Amy and I decided to stay at the garden and watched the new trained knights to have a fight. Actually, their skills are pretty good and tough.

"Hey Ames."

"If you keep that up, I'll call you by your made nickname that I make." She said as I laugh.

"What kind of name that you're going to give to me? Blue? Idiot, Hog, Werehog -"

"Sonikku is nice." She pronounced my name full of anger that makes me frown.

"The name is nice. But the way you pronounce it is too much hatred." I sighed.

I don't know why I am acting so strange to Amy. Because she spent one week with me and Chip and stole my first kiss, because she's kind hearted who helped me break my curse and she's a brave girl who didn't fear anyone.

I discovered a lot of things to her.

"You know Amy... I discovered a lot of things with you and the others. I'm starting to like you guys and your gang. Actually, being with you guys is pretty funny." I laughed that makes her smile.

"For one day staying here at your castle... Lancelot is a cold guy and very rude to others. His actions are the worse. Don't blame me for judging him because I am just telling the truth to ya. He and Maria are really close." I described Lance as I was expecting for her to shout at me but she just smiled.

"Go on and continue... I want to hear your side of being observant. You really observed all our actions in one day." She said as I nodded in response.

"Maria and I become close a little. Her voice and looks really matched her and I know lots of hogs are admiring her kindness and true beauty. She's polite and calm. I don't know why her and Shadow get along so well. Sometimes they argue but I always see them together." I scratched my head feeling so bad when Amy bowed her head.

"I am moving on Sonic. So I give the two a privacy to settle their business." She said as she raised her hand, asking for me to continue.

"Then Jet— I mean Sir Lamorak was one of Shadow's best knight. The two get along so well but he and I have a conversation. He said that the two didn't talk too often because talking to a Demon Prince is too awkward. Shadow is not a type of guys that you used to talk. Lamorak said that he and Sir Galahad are close friends. When he and I crossed paths at the kitchen where Percival and him are having a conversation, Galahad is so childish and pretty cute." I laughed.

"Silver is a nice guy and I can't help but to agree with Jet. I talked to Percival too, her elegant voice is too obvious that she's one of the royals. She's too serious like Shadow. But she and I get along so well when we talk with interesting topics. She said that Silver irritates her the most because he always like to talk about nonsense. I'd never seen anyone acted so serious. They just do it and go with a flow which I found it so cool. I become close friends with Jet, Silver, Maria, Knuckles. Rouge is kinda off to me and keeps her distance for unknown reasons. I guess the only knights who is serious is Lancelot and Percival." I sighed.

"Well Rouge is pretty tricky and sneaky. Knuckles and I get along so well because we have similarities that makes us treat like buddies. I have so much fun staying here." I put my hands in my back as I touched something smooth. I secretly looked back as I saw a red rose so I picked one.

"Hey Ames." I said that caused for her too look at me.

"A flower for you." I said as she smiled at me and take it.

"T-Thank you." She smiled as I touched her head and put my arms around her waist.

"You smell good." I chuckled that makes her looked at me wide eyes. She forcefully pushed me away.

"Flirt!" She stands up causing for me to stand up and hugged her from the back.

"I met this Princess... She entered my life wearing a red cloak and carrying a basket full of chilidogs. She and I didn't get along so well. I judged her too much and I know being with her is just another burden in my life. But I was wrong. Even she's annoying, noisy and always educate me for my wrong actions and grumpy attitudes. Her other side is sweet, kind, brave, funny and looking at her... I only describe her as a lovely Princess." I whispered.

"Amy... I think I like you." I said as I let go of her and turned my back as I walked away.

"Sonikku!" I was startled when a pair of small arms wrapped around me as she hugged me from the back.

"We can still stay as friends and get to know each other. I can't promise to like you back, I am still at the stage of moving on." She said as my body started to tremble.

Why does my past needs to repeat it self again and again? To different and other girls? Why? Is this because I am still cursed?

I still remember the hatred that Merlin gave me.

"You're kingdom and all of your beloved ones will die in here and you'll be living yourself here. You will be worst looking than wolves and beast and no girl can love you. Remember all these words that your curse Prince Arthur... Is unbreakable. You're lucky if one girl who is brave enough to be your girl."

I pity myself.

Who am I kidding? Fooling my self, I have no power to take her heart and it repeats again and again.

My heart always feel the same. Being stabbed by a knife.

I already fall for a girl. But she leaved me and marry someone else and the two of us stayed as friends.

Sally Acorn.

That girl is my first love. But now that I fall to another girl again... I don't know if I have enough power to take her heart.

Lancelot, that damn hog who is my rival.